£7,000,000 a day.

And some more “helping us with those vital skills we are lacking” as the people who gave the world the industrial revolution !

WWW.BBC.COM

Lamar Scott and Guilherme Messias da Silva were killed after a car chase and shooting in London.

Edited by WILF

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Your argumentative not stupid ??

0x0.jpg

PRI_153523454-3.jpg

What does me in is the “what about doctors” clap trap folks come out with like we are completely incapable of and never trained any doctors in the history of our country !! 

All this failure to believe that the people who once ruled 2/3 of the globe using nothing more than wooden ships are unable to do even the most basic things is total f***ing nonsense…..and the worst of it is it seems so many believe it !! 

In the words of the great Zammo…..”Just say no !” 
No, we do not consent to being made nothing in our own land ! 

• Like 3
Just now, FairLaw said:

Terrible all around, maybe in future we will learn to stop meddling in others business.

We interfere and disturb the status quo with impunity, or so we think.

I haven't meddled anywhere, nor you I hope, that's the royal "we" your alluding to ?

1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

Stop being so pedantic. ?

You know how the game is played grebmeister ??

WWW.GBNEWS.UK

The latest arrivals bring the total number who have crossed the Channel since the new year to...

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I bet you've been to Medellin, though.......??

Cheers.

Eeeeee, Charts putting the boot in ? my briefs just turned up, He advised me to go No Comment against you el Chartso ?

60 odd year old gadgie hoyed those petrol bombs. 

NEWS.SKY.COM

The head of the unit investigating said he understood the news that it was now involved could be...

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Eeeeee, Charts putting the boot in ? my briefs just turned up, He advised me to go No Comment against you el Chartso ?

60 odd year old gadgie hoyed those petrol bombs. 

NEWS.SKY.COM

The head of the unit investigating said he understood the news that it was now involved could be...

The msn are saying he was a "suspected" peadophile and the police are looking into "far right connections".......

Couldnt just be an old bloke that's pissed off with what is happening to his country and snapped.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Just now, FairLaw said:

What a plonker, don't tell me he's blown himself up?

He hung himself sort of, tied one end of the rope to a solid object, noose around his neck got back in the car and hit the gas. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The msn are saying he was a "suspected" peadophile and the police are looking into "far right connections".......

Couldnt just be an old bloke that's pissed off with what is happening to his country and snapped.

Maybe just Joe bloggs frustrated at the situation, maybe he has a few skeletons, but immigration is currently the Hot potato so it would be convenient if someone could dig some dirt up, time will tell.