£7,000,000 a day.

Just now, Nicepix said:

Until we bin the HRA it will remain the same. The ECHR is protecting immigrants, making lawyers rich and eroding indiginous people's nationality. 

Not arguing with you mate, but personally I dont believe that for one second……I know that’s the mechanism in law but like most things, these laws only apply as long as they want them too.

And they want them too……it’s a handy excuse for them.

If the last month didn’t highlight exactly how little any vote, law, national sovereign government means then nothing will……a broker in New York or Switzerland pushed a button and did away with a whole British government and put their own people in instead for daring to try and give ordinary people a tiny bit of their own money back.

The only times laws apply is when they apply to me and you ! 

• Like 4

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, big sid said:

must be plenty room where theyre coming from so why dont we send wilf  gnasher  mackem there and they can set up a nice wee resort for the rest of us.

There is plenty if room in Scotland too given that more than half of Scots live elsewhere. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
13 minutes ago, big sid said:

must be plenty room where theyre coming from so why dont we send wilf  gnasher  mackem there and they can set up a nice wee resort for the rest of us.

Canada for me Sid, I am going back ?  winters on the horizon, got me birds to feed ?

IMG_20221027_102142.jpg

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

There is plenty if room in Scotland too given that more than half of Scots live elsewhere. 

That’s why cranky loves the eu so much she needs them to pay the bills but even migrants don’t want to go there 

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Not nice that

reason for it buddy, wilf would be the leader and do the talking(he does that a lot) and get us a good deal on a nice plot, gnasher well it obvious he would be head of security (do i need to say) mackem is so well travelled he would do the geographical bits(tours and away days) so their ya go buddy all picked for a reason.

• Haha 1
Just now, big sid said:

will i get discount when i mention your name

I wouldn't last two minutes in there never mind two weeks, had friends who went in, they weren't the same when they came out, my missus would drag me out kicking and screaming. 

• Haha 1