• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never touched the stuff mate or any other drug .That’s for wasters and no hopers ???

A legit business somewhere it's legal mate,golden days are still here. 

Starting to make sense why there so much bollocks talked on here .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

who the f**k wants brown seedy thai sticks  is facking pond weed always was ? 

Seen it for sale in quite few dispensaries in Thailand (not in the flesh, just vlogs on 'fookin youchoob!')

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

It's not brown nowadays, that's old obsolete drying & curing methods, it comes in green blocks,seeds you can't do anything about in open field cultivation, legalisation will see very nice sativa flourish and advancement of methods. A guy I know got a load in a few years ago, bought a new car, clothes, watch, holidays, had a spend-up then flew back to LOS to arrange another delivery but his flashing cash had germinated jealousy somewhere in his neighbourhood.Heres a pic from the local paper, you can see its not the best quality, but it sold. Wouldn't nowadays though, not unless it was bargain basement pricing. 

Screenshot_20221027_060258.jpg

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

I am not wild at all sadly ? my mate wanted me to go on his stag do,but I declined as it was a weekend of booze coke and nude ladies,there was a limo at the airport with a lady of loose morals in the back,my missus would have gone mental if I had gone?

i'd have went mental if i'd gone

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

not just talking about the Thai landraces Hull?what will you do when all that's about is genetically modified feminised seeds,all controlled by the government who have the monopoly? I'm not a fan of them myself,regulars and selecting a worthy pheno would be my way?

21 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

The weed market in Thailand now is ridiculous no money at all in it over there.

Nephew sent me some ideas on prices in LOS, import costs slightly more than UK, Thai local is cheap as chips, he sells cali seeds to the Thai's, coals to Newcastle. 

IMG_20221027_164221.jpg

IMG_20221027_164158.jpg

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

not just talking about the Thai landraces Hull?what will you do when all that's about is genetically modified feminised seeds,all controlled by the government who have the monopoly? I'm not a fan of them myself,regulars and selecting a worthy pheno would be my way?

i don’t smoke it now mate 

wouldn’t bother me feminised or not really 

but african bush weed thai sticks landrace sati as are just about useless unless you want to flower half the year ? 

10 hours ago, mackem said:

It's not brown nowadays, that's old obsolete drying & curing methods, it comes in green blocks,seeds you can't do anything about in open field cultivation, legalisation will see very nice sativa flourish and advancement of methods. A guy I know got a load in a few years ago, bought a new car, clothes, watch, holidays, had a spend-up then flew back to LOS to arrange another delivery but his flashing cash had germinated jealousy somewhere in his neighbourhood.Heres a pic from the local paper, you can see its not the best quality, but it sold. Wouldn't nowadays though, not unless it was bargain basement pricing. 

Screenshot_20221027_060258.jpg

shite mate as you say it wouldn’t sell 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

shite mate as you say it wouldn’t sell 

If anyone was going to move flower/stem/seed of that quality across the globe they would be better turning it into extract at source, reducing the volume, weight and shipping costs. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

If anyone was going to move flower/stem/seed of that quality across the globe they would be better turning it into extract at source, reducing the volume, weight and shipping costs. 

why i never smoked anyones extracts mate can be made from shite or most just got jwh 18 in it anyway same with all the edibles market is f****d now with all sorts a shite if your smoking you need to know we’re who’s grown it golden days are gone now 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why i never smoked anyones extracts mate can be made from shite or most just got jwh 18 in it anyway same with all the edibles market is f****d now with all sorts a shite if your smoking you need to know we’re who’s grown it golden days are gone now 

A legit business somewhere it's legal mate,golden days are still here. P1000932.thumb.JPG.8b6ba7db3738c931279741cc0e357137.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Nephew sent me some ideas on prices in LOS, import costs slightly more than UK, Thai local is cheap as chips, he sells cali seeds to the Thai's, coals to Newcastle. 

IMG_20221027_164221.jpg

IMG_20221027_164158.jpg

Cheers mate have quite a bit of land I can go at so original idea was to do a full field full then  do a bit indoor aswel for the better stuff but when there was everywhere and cheap as chips every man and his dog has jumped on it.so really don't think it's worth it know someone who makes edibles jellys cakes sweets biscuits drinks and offered to show me how but think I want to go fishing resort way now when I fish there about £160 a day and can get lake dug for next to nothing 

• Like 2