• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you. Forcing people to accept foreign cultures without being able to protect or even enjoy their own culture has always ended with bloodshed. If the government cannot or will not take suf

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have ! Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion

Hard working people have there bank accounts frozen , but the racial racketeers in the BLM don't ?. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

But why? Genuinely... 

As an aside, I see Simon Hart made chief whip, ?

Because you will be working for credits and have no cash you will be driving a leased motor and living in rented accommodation, you will work until you die and if you breach the law your credits will be turned off is that enough for starters,these parasites have been slowly taking over governments the world over and you’ve not realised yet ?

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because you will be working for credits and have no cash you will be driving a leased motor and living in rented accommodation, you will work until you die and if you breach the law your credits will be turned off is that enough for starters,

But that's not because he's got brown skin, it's because he's a torrie mp.

And, no, no I won't be. 

3 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Thank god for that. 

Not a problem, the clue for me was when you wrote “turn things around”……how exactly ?

Because what you really mean by “turn things around” is put them back exactly how they was.

The greatest nation the world has ever ever known is now so diminished that it’s being run by a second generation 3rd world immigrant…..who in turn is run by investment bankers and corporations.

So no mate, you obviously don’t understand and have no interest in understanding because it obviously don’t matter to you.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yeah whats wrong with a country built on white Christian values having 2 of its most powerful political figures being a brown Hindu and a brown Muslim.....what could possibly go wrong.

haha , ok i not happy with it, but not many white mps wanted to take the job on, so let him try get the country up/ running, yeh taxes will go up, but the world in a bad place,. you be like labour and have things on the never/never, the country got get through this as best as it can, i am oap 70 year old bloke, things are going get real real rough for poor low wage earners . people like him , and the very rich wont cripple them, thats the boils my piss, not because paki, its because he rich paki  . 

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

white Christian values

Wow..... just... ?? the hypocrisy & flaws in that statement in the context you're using them. You know Jesus wouldn't have been white, yeah?? ?

I haven't got enough time in my life to waste on this. I hadn't realised I was up again this level. 

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

now so diminished

How are you defining that? 

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

So no mate, you obviously don’t understand and have no interest in understanding because it obviously don’t matter to you

The colour of someone's skin?? No, in any job or walk of life, you're right - it doesn't matter to me. I take as I find, making zero prior judgement. 

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not a problem, the clue for me was when you wrote “turn things around”……how exactly ?

Because what you really mean by “turn things around” is put them back exactly how they was.

The greatest nation the world has ever ever known is now so diminished that it’s being run by a second generation 3rd world immigrant…..who in turn is run by investment bankers and corporations.

So no mate, you obviously don’t understand and have no interest in understanding because it obviously don’t matter to you.

i not keen a paki running the wilf, but being mate, there were many white mps  chasing the job, Boris  pulled out he knew he had to, you couldn't trust him no more,  the woman was none starter , so we got him, let him try get us out of this shit, ok the poor low wage earners , oaps like me 70 going to get crippled deff, like said on here gnash , ok not keen on any paki really, never trusted them  as a people, but the thing that going  bite him in the arse , his when we struggling  him his wife and very rich people wont  be , that bring him down, and that fooker he just reinstated  , she be thorn in his side deff .

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, bird said:

i not keen a paki running the wilf, but being mate, there were many white mps  chasing the job, Boris  pulled out he knew he had to, you couldn't trust him no more,  the woman was none starter , so we got him, let him try get us out of this shit, ok the poor low wage earners , oaps like me 70 going to get crippled deff, like said on here gnash , ok not keen on any paki really, never trusted them  as a people, but the thing that going  bite him in the arse , his when we struggling  him his wife and very rich people wont  be , that bring him down, and that fooker he just reinstated  , she be thorn in his side deff .

Mate, the point I think everyone is missing is that these people were underwriting Trillions in debt in your name for the last 30 years…..get us out the shit ?, mate, we never stopped being in it !

And that is what people want back ? 

Edited by WILF
53 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Wow..... just... ?? the hypocrisy & flaws in that statement in the context you're using them. You know Jesus wouldn't have been white, yeah?? ?

I haven't got enough time in my life to waste on this. I hadn't realised I was up again this level. 

Now, I'm not looking for an argument, and as I don't believe in god and couldn't care less what colour Jesus.

But how can you say Jesus wouldn't be white ?

He was certainly Semitic, Jewish, and in the three racial categories; Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid, Semitics are classed in the Caucasian group, so, I'd guess he was more likely to be "white", albeit with an olive hue, than "black" or "yellow" ?

Cheers.

• Like 2