• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you. Forcing people to accept foreign cultures without being able to protect or even enjoy their own culture has always ended with bloodshed. If the government cannot or will not take suf

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have ! Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion

Hard working people have there bank accounts frozen , but the racial racketeers in the BLM don't ?. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kanny said:

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have !

Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion while these 3rd world animals carry on regardless.

I remember only too well as a kid working on the North Peckham Estate after a couple of teenagers decided to butcher that little Damilola Taylor just for shits and giggles, they threw millions at that estate, millions !……and it’s worse today than it’s ever been ! 

Everytime these people decide to chimp out the answer has been throw millions at them, sacrifice a copper or some young British lads or somebody, anybody…..no price is too high……and what have we seen in return for that “investment” ?……these people have got worse ! 

So on that point, I totally agree with him, middle class white flight areas like Tunbridge Wells should be seeing a load more of that money, their kids should have school books and Astro pitches and play grounds and a nice high street and good policing because they ain’t the problem !

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have !

Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion while these 3rd world animals carry on regardless.

I remember only too well as a kid working on the North Peckham Estate after a couple of teenagers decided to butcher that little Damilola Taylor just for shits and giggles, they threw millions at that estate, millions !……and it’s worse today than it’s ever been ! 

Everytime these people decide to chimp out the answer has been throw millions at them, sacrifice a copper or some young British lads or somebody, anybody…..no price is too high……and what have we seen in return for that “investment” ?……these people have got worse ! 

So on that point, I totally agree with him, middle class white flight areas like Tunbridge Wells should be seeing a load more of that money, their kids should have school books and Astro pitches and play grounds and a nice high street and good policing because they ain’t the problem !

Fair enough but you know there's stacks of majority white deprived urban areas North of the M25? ...im sure they are ecstatic that Tiffany has a new pilate park.

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Fair enough but you know there's stacks of majority white deprived urban areas North of the M25? ...im sure they are ecstatic that Tiffany has a new pilate park.

Mate, I used to live in one…..they paved over it and moved all the Africans out there and not a penny to accommodate them.

Doctors can’t cope, hospitals can’t cope, police can’t cope, schools can’t cope…..and the reality is, it won’t be a Pilates park, it will be community centres and Astro pitches and clean streets and proper school books like I said.

White people in these areas are having to work the hardest and getting rinsed for the most while their areas go down the toilet….that’s the reality pal ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I used to live in one…..they paved over it and moved all the Africans out there and not a penny to accommodate them.

Doctors can’t cope, hospitals can’t cope, police can’t cope, schools can’t cope…..and the reality is, it won’t be a Pilates park, it will be community centres and Astro pitches and clean streets and proper school books like I said.

White people in these areas are having to work the hardest and getting rinsed for the most while their areas go down the toilet….that’s the reality pal ?

The jobs fkd which ever way you look at it ?

Anyway who's looking forward to the charisma battle of PMQ's today?  ?

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, kanny said:

Its a difficult one and I can see where both you and Wilf are coming from but at what stage is a area deprived and just because an area outwardly doesn't look deprived it don't mean the residents aren't, the clip is a little ambiguous. 

I keep hearing us all being classed as rich or poor, well who decides that and whats the bench mark? We are a 2 car family and do ok financially but my wife and I work full time for that privilege. We have to save for a holiday and budget for all our expenditures, I would never say I was rich but I'm not poor either.       

• Like 4

I'm no Sunak supporter, but I've just watched PMQ's and I thought he did well.

He beat off Starmer easily, even though Starmer went down the "politics of envy" route by asking about rich people and non-Dom status.

I don't trust any of them, from any party, but I guess I have to at least give Sunak a while to see what he comes up with.

Cheers.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I'm no Sunak supporter, but I've just watched PMQ's and I thought he did well.

He beat off Starmer easily, even though Starmer went down the "politics of envy" route by asking about rich people and non-Dom status.

I don't trust any of them, from any party, but I guess I have to at least give Sunak a while to see what he comes up with.

Cheers.

non-Dom status as in poppadom status  ?

30 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Sunak is worth 730 million quid, £730,000,000, his pay as pm is £164,000 a year, he's bound to have our best interests at heart, the ordinary working man/woman that is like

His wife is worth that , because of her shares in her father's company , but I'd say the rusty Chinook has plenty of money to 

All the politicians in the UK/NI are the same they ain't gonna give a s**t about the everyday person all they are interested in is ££££s

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Am I missing something - if he can turn the current shiť show around & stop labour getting in, why does his skin colour matter? I don't understand how you think it'll affect the job he does.... 

whatever his skin colour some of us don’t make a distinction between Labour, Tory, Lib Dem, SNP and any of the other shower of c**ts……but the fact he is a globalist Asian as head man in Britain is adding insult to injury.

Turn it around ?…..it’s never been anything else !