Bead sight or not

Son in law is right handed but left master eye.  Before I realised this He was standing sort of skewed right round sideways getting his jaw battered about and shot maybe 3 out of 10 on a stand.  When I realised this I squared him up and told him to close the left eye keeping the gun in the right shoulder.  Next stand he cleared 10 out of 10  wiping the floor with one of the other son in laws who took the mickey. Personally I dont notice the bead on any gun. See it, follow through and kill.

• Like 2

I read some things that don't mean much to me.  such as ...well..l../..you get the impression that if you ain't armed with an over under of 30+ inch barrels with a full set of change over chokes and an adjustable single trigger,, then you ain't got any chance of hitting anything. .  That side by sides kick like muĺes.  Ect, Tec. Perhaps it is me that is the oddball because it don't matter what the gun is.

Edited by Meece

I have the fluorescent bead / strip on both my Caesar Guerini and on my Browning semi as factory fitted and to be honest, like foxdropper said, you don't need anything BUT given the choice I am happy with the ones fitted to my guns. Beretta use the fluorescent strip/bead sights on all their competition shotguns and I do like them but no they are NOT necessary.

Phil

• Like 3