Magnetic MK 3 collar

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Have you tried, puttin new batteries in it, then after it’s scree together you unscrew it a little bit again so that both sides of the cap ain’t lined up true but instead a mil out, won’t be any gaps between both ends of cap but you can see on the ligs that the leather collar thread through that they ain’t lined up, iv had more than one that was faulty if screwed exactly into right place

if that don’t make sense haha say so an I’ll get a pic for you when I get home 

Makes sense mate...I'll give it a try in the morning ?

On 23/10/2022 at 19:18, postie said:

Just won't work monkey...doesn't seem to switch on. I've obviously tried new batteries and tapping the magnet but there's no life at all. My other collar works fine mate?

My mates was doing the same he slammed it on the floor and it started working again think the magnets had got stuck not saying do that but might need a good tap 

52 minutes ago, monkey said:

My mates was doing the same he slammed it on the floor and it started working again think the magnets had got stuck not saying do that but might need a good tap 

I'll try the magnet and turning the cap first. If that doesn't work I'll give it a good whack mate?

• Like 1
On 23/10/2022 at 19:18, postie said:

Just won't work monkey...doesn't seem to switch on. I've obviously tried new batteries and tapping the magnet but there's no life at all. My other collar works fine mate?

I expect you've done it ,but if not it might be worth cleaning the battery terminals before you get the hammer out. Good luck.