Metacalm or the likes?

Just be aware that Metacam and similar products are linked to tumours and problems with the liver. If you can get by with the herbal or fish oil alternatives then they are safer. If your dog is in its last couple of years then Metacam can be the best solution, but not for younger dogs.

Edited by Nicepix
1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

If it’s for arthritic pain and that’s what it’s intended for, then you can give paracetamol @ 10mg per 1kg. As per my vet, a very good vet that you can bring your dogs to get treated no matter what has happened to them. 

will paracetamol take swelling down work as anti inflammatory 

never heard of giving a dog paracetamol but never been to an irish vet ? 

if it’s just for pain give it something will work like tramadol easy to find 

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

She’s a German. No it’s purely analgesic, not for inflammation. So you’re saying tramadol is easier to find? 

she’s german ? most likely know the score then 

i’ve been to vets plenty over the years the meta an is for the swelling anti inflammatory and they normally give carpreve with it for pain 

no you can find paracetamol easier then tramadol but tramadol is still easy to find if you ring about a few family and friends mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Wideboy said:

She’s a German. No it’s purely analgesic, not for inflammation. So you’re saying tramadol is easier to find? 

Them Germans all the seem 2 think about is shitting on each other  me mate married a German bird an it got 2 the point where he darnt sit still for 2 minutes for fear on her trying 2 crap on him ? so think on lad

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, Black neck said:

Them Germans all the seem 2 think about is shitting on each other  me mate married a German bird an it got 2 the point where he darnt sit still for 2 minutes for fear on her trying 2 crap on him ? so think on lad

dont mention the war 

• Haha 1
On 22/10/2022 at 21:58, Wideboy said:

If it’s for arthritic pain and that’s what it’s intended for, then you can give paracetamol @ 10mg per 1kg. As per my vet, a very good vet that you can bring your dogs to get treated no matter what has happened to them. 

Is paracetamol and the other over the counter drugs not poisonous to dogs.