Has anyone ever ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A export yard near Swindon i was in once bent over trying to pull some spare part off a old bus when a lion roared real close to me and i mean like the other side of the corrigated fence next to me an

Ha ha. I once spent a  brilliant day at Marwell zoo. The Mrs was shopping so I watched cheetah cubs and snow leopards cubs all afternoon. When I had to leave it was feeding time for the big cats. I wa

Different beast them big cats lol plumber probably sed cat got lucky lol

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

if a chuffing great red stag can hide in the south midlands countryside for years before finally being flushed from a covert by a pack of fox hounds, how easy do you think a cat would find it. 

loads of reds in the Midlands when you get out and look..

I agree with elchapo on all points...

that thing about nobody owning up to shooting one ...you really think someone would loose there licence for killing a leopard and protecting humans...

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, paulus said:

if a chuffing great red stag can hide in the south midlands countryside for years before finally being flushed from a covert by a pack of fox hounds, how easy do you think a cat would find it. 

eating grass mate ? not animals

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

loads of reds in the Midlands when you get out and look..

I agree with elchapo on all points...

that thing about nobody owning up to shooting one ...you really think someone would loose there licence for killing a leopard and protecting humans...

Same if you owned a serious Lamp dawg,.. you would be understandably cautious about reporting such a rare catch?

2 hours ago, paulus said:

The problem with you theory is, There are a lot fewer real big cats roaming our countryside than there are hens with teeth, They are elusive in there own countries even when there populations are relatively high, ask how many Indians have ever seen a tiger?, Putting a video up if you were the only person in the UK to shoot one would bring down a tonn of shite on the person who did post it. 

Your definitely right when I was in India I asked a few people if they'd seen them n some never had even tho they were definitely about albeit not like they used to be due to hunting n developments but still there beyond the villages but most don't see them even living there all there lives..

10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

No i have never come across any big cat though year's ago a big circus used to come to Clifton park in Rotherham and after finishing afters at the pit i would exercise my two lurchers in the park taking the lamp one night when the circus was their i lit up the trailer cage a few lion's we're in after hearing their roar that would send a shiver down the spine of the bravest of men and my two lurchers did not look to happy either sticking to me like Velcro.

A export yard near Swindon i was in once bent over trying to pull some spare part off a old bus when a lion roared real close to me and i mean like the other side of the corrigated fence next to me and i thought my time was up as what the feck was a lion doing in a Wiltshire field ?,it roared again and i was just about to leg it when a elephant trumpeted and i thought what the feck is happening in my head :fool:.The owner of the yard walked round the corner and the lion roared again and i asked him if he heard what i was hearing?, he laughed and said there's a circus yard next door and if you want that bit it'll be £15...:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
22 minutes ago, fireman said:

A export yard near Swindon i was in once bent over trying to pull some spare part off a old bus when a lion roared real close to me and i mean like the other side of the corrigated fence next to me and i thought my time was up as what the feck was a lion doing in a Wiltshire field ?,it roared again and i was just about to leg it when a elephant trumpeted and i thought what the feck is happening in my head :fool:.The owner of the yard walked round the corner and the lion roared again and i asked him if he heard what i was hearing?, he laughed and said there's a circus yard next door and if you want that bit it'll be £15...:laugh:

My grandad was a gpo engineer and was working in the house at our now derelict zoo and had a half grown lion breathing down his neck while he was sorting some wires out, I bet he needed new underwear that day. 

There was someone else in our town had a pet lion too that used to sit in the front garden watching passers by.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

No i have never come across any big cat though year's ago a big circus used to come to Clifton park in Rotherham and after finishing afters at the pit i would exercise my two lurchers in the park taking the lamp one night when the circus was their i lit up the trailer cage a few lion's we're in after hearing their roar that would send a shiver down the spine of the bravest of men and my two lurchers did not look to happy either sticking to me like Velcro.

Jackers lol

• Haha 1

I've seen a puma in remote bush here in Oz. We were camping and cooking chops on a campfire at dusk. There was a tawny colored animal walking back and forth behind the fire in the scrub, we thought it was a dingo but as we got closer it was a big cat, not a feral. It took off but we didn't sleep well that night. You don't know what animals were released at times so I can't see how people find it unbelievable. My mate had a monkey he caught while shooting in the Central Tablelands and it was freezing conditions, so animals can adapt quickly.

• Like 2