New hunting laws uk

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Like most of these things it will probably mean whatever they want it to mean on the day and that’s the real killer…….of course anyone can tough it out and fight it all through The court system but ultimately who wants all that f***ing aggro ? 
Most lads don’t  and they know that, it will police itself once they have a few high profile, throw the book at people type nickings under their belt.

That’s it mate in a nutshell always has been whats written in them note books is took as gospel and when you been nicked once them laws are easy to use ..... mad to think walking a lurcher is classed as going equipped Christ there’s folk using food banks I don’t no why that’s not in the argument 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Like most of these things it will probably mean whatever they want it to mean on the day and that’s the real killer…….of course anyone can tough it out and fight it all through The court system but ultimately who wants all that f***ing aggro ? 
Most lads don’t  and they know that, it will police itself once they have a few high profile, throw the book at people type nickings under their belt.

easier for lads to just fold and ignore more shite a wilf ? i thought better of you ? 

more did i ? ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

easier for lads to just fold and ignore more shite a wilf ? i thought better of you ? 

more did i ? ? ?

All jokes aside mate, it’s easy to puff your chest out and say “f**k em” but I’m guessing most lads are late 30s to early 50s…..wives, family’s, mortgages……I just think realistically most lads like that just won’t want the f***ing aggro.

Different if you have honest access to big tracts of remote and private land, obviously nobody is seeing you there but that ain’t the story for most lads and this new law means if the wild life team even get wind of it they will just plot up and stop you on the way there……who the f**k needs that for a few rabbits or whatever, you’d just buy a gun and have done with it.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

All jokes aside mate, it’s easy to puff your chest out and say “f**k em” but I’m guessing most lads are late 30s to early 50s…..wives, family’s, mortgages……I just think realistically most lads like that just won’t want the f***ing aggro.

Different if you have honest access to big tracts of remote and private land, obviously nobody is seeing you there but that ain’t the story for most lads and this new law means if the wild life team even get wind of it they will just plot up and stop you on the way there……who the f**k needs that for a few rabbits or whatever, you’d just buy a gun and have done with it.

i get we’re your coming from mate get em in debt and they will do as there told or i’ll take it away has the country well and truly towing the line any fight gone hasn’t it 

they can never make it illegal for me to walk my dogs and luckily i have land in all directions still in my county 

i take my hat of to the lads that are still travelling because they need to ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4

Purpous bred hare dogs will be a thing of the past no point to have a dog bred to the hilt to run local and you can't get the best out of a dog running local you need to test them as many places as possible especially the were they know the Craic n get proper pestered..

Lads will just have a pocket rocket type pinching a run here n there no pressure then is there but if you want a top well tested animal now guna struggle n for some if it's not all the way it'll be no way..

• Like 1
On 18/10/2022 at 17:37, moonlighter said:

From what I’ve read on Lincolnshire police, I think hare coursing can now be a 6 month prison sentence. The big one is you can now be arrested/prosecuted is you caught going equipped. Although this is a grey area as what constitutes “going equipped”?  
Obviously getting caught in a field with a dog, slip lead, and thermal would be that… but what about waking on a public footpath with a lurcher, that’s passing through a field etc. 

but if ur a nonce u get a smack bum and released without charge ?‍♂️