Times are hard

Was out this morning with the dogs for a walk and noticed where my van was parked there's an Audi jeep parked beside me could tell no one was inside looked about and spotted a lad walking around the field looking at his feet so went over and had a chat turned out he's only picking mushroom ? with plastic bags on his feet and driving a £20,000 grand+ jeep times are hard 

• Haha 4

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im cooking about a third of them now, fried a couple of onions and few cloves of garlic, put to one side. Washed then dried the cepes (boletus edulis), chopped em up & fried in oil for 10 minutes,

Don’t I did..... feck me what a mistake she still rattles on about it now 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

Was out this morning with the dogs for a walk and noticed where my van was parked there's an Audi jeep parked beside me could tell no one was inside looked about and spotted a lad walking around the field looking at his feet so went over and had a chat turned out he's only picking mushroom ? with plastic bags on his feet and driving a £20,000 grand+ jeep times are hard 

IMG_20221016_161750.jpg

• Haha 8
17 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

They were magic mushrooms he was looking for

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

They were magic mushrooms he was looking for

I think he has partaken already going off the footwear, there's actually a lecture in London this evening on the science of psychedelics mainly about psilocybin. IMG_20220524_124848.jpg.7e43cc37e9f971c2b44dfa037c52b117.jpg

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think he has partaken already going off the footwear, there's actually a lecture in London this evening on the science of psychedelics mainly about psilocybin. IMG_20220524_124848.jpg.7e43cc37e9f971c2b44dfa037c52b117.jpg

Bet it's an interesting event i wouldn't mind listening to a lecture on the subject.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Bet it's an interesting event i wouldn't mind listening to a lecture on the subject.

There's a lecture in Leicester in two weeks time, I chatted to a guy a few weeks ago who micro-doses, he was right into it ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

Look nice how would you cook them 

Im cooking about a third of them now, fried a couple of onions and few cloves of garlic, put to one side. Washed then dried the cepes (boletus edulis), chopped em up & fried in oil for 10 minutes, then added the cooked onion/garlic, 15 minutes slow frying on the woodburner then ill put a third into an omelette. Knackered me out just a couple of hours in the woods (still getting over my op), no hunting this season for me, but still need to be in the woods.

• Like 8