Kwasi gone

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't believe we are even going down the route of blaming kwasi and truss and discussing who would be better.....? Like we haven't just shut the economy down for 2 years and are still borrowing m

Chancellor sacked now.... f**k me this feels like an epic f**k up from start to finish!

Posted Images

It’s always worrying what someone else earns with British people, can someone explain what part of “letting people keep more of the money they earn” is bad ? 
It’s pretty obvious that’s not what the globalists want……

Personally I couldn’t give two f**k if someone made a zillion quid speculating !

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Wasn't he going to make her our Home or Foreign Secretary ?

The imbecile couldn't even put her shoes o no the right feet !

Cheers.

First thing I did was check to see if her shoes were on the right feet as I wanted a scoop photo if they weren't ??

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:wallbash: @mackem? Could You explain my post to the void? :rolleyes:

Thanks for referring to me as " the void". That helps the discussion immeasurably.

Even if Kwasi is correct in his hard line ideology, his understanding of what is immediately politically achievable is obviously non existant. Firstly the markets thought he was a clumsy, bull_ at_ a _gate arsehole and secondly the electorate turned against him almost to a man/ woman. Most people resented the idea of the rich paying less tax whilst their mortgages increased alarmingly. Most people thought corporation tax should not be reduced and that it should be kept to the European average. Most people thought a windfall tax on the energy companies would be perfectly reasonable. Kwasi ploughed  ahead with his divisive in your face policies and effectively opened the door to a Labour government. His actions weren't very clever as far as the markets and the tory party were  concerned. That's not " having balls". That's naive and amateurish. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thanks for referring to me as " the void". That helps the discussion immeasurably.

Even if Kwasi is correct in his hard line ideology, his understanding of what is immediately politically achievable is obviously non existant. Firstly the markets thought he was a clumsy, bull_ at_ a _gate arsehole and secondly the electorate turned against him almost to a man/ woman. Most people resented the idea of the rich paying less tax whilst their mortgages increased alarmingly. Most people thought corporation tax should not be reduced and that it should be kept to the European average. Most people thought a windfall tax on the energy companies would be perfectly reasonable. Kwasi ploughed  ahead with his divisive in your face policies and effectively opened the door to a Labour government. His actions weren't very clever as far as the markets and the tory party were  concerned. That's not " having balls". That's naive and amateurish. 

Exactly......a man and a woman promoted way, way, above their pay level !

The "Peter Principal " proven once again.......

Cheers.

• Like 4

Can't believe we are even going down the route of blaming kwasi and truss and discussing who would be better.....?

Like we haven't just shut the economy down for 2 years and are still borrowing money to give to other countries or buying bombs for Ukraine and bringing in more policies that mean we produce less food and less energy and opening our borders when we have no homes or health care.....or....and....or...

?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3