Anyone been out? What’s everyone shooting

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most recent night ????????? 8 pigeons using my NLS (nice looking  shooter) using 8.7mm steels and 0.60 South Wales catty band tapered 18-23 ???????????

first time I've picked one up for a few months...laying blocks in a garden,and this walked out in front of me..

My collection has I don't drink or smoke it's what I spend a bit of spare cash on though the old woman thinks I am not right in the head. Lol ? 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Pulled a good shot off this morning this squirrel was high up just about to go in a drey were an head shot he came tumbling down into the stream below. Really liking this wolf wasp and the bands from loanandgrey the small kangaroo skin pouch I like aswell. 

20230128_083945.jpg

Nice shooting , I got some of them wasp red sights myself and really rated them 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Nice shooting , I got some of them wasp red sights myself and really rated them 

I didn't think they would make a difference what with my eyesight getting worse with age but with just visibly seeing the 3 red dot things when lining up seems to help me with accuracy.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/04/2023 at 20:36, tatsblisters said:

Having a real dry period can't seem to hit any squirrels shot at. 

I've only ever managed 5 in the last 2 yrs I've been shooting a catty? Ive had a few rabbits,rats but ducks, pidgins and pheasants I kill the most..it's addictive and makes just walking anywhere that little bit more interesting ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not been out with catty for couple of weeks but last time was out shot this terrier retrieved it and mangled it so gave it to the ferrets 

20221211_211344.jpg

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...
On 10/01/2023 at 16:31, Daniel cain said:

bought this scout copy few months ago,shot it for a week,then put it in the draw with the rest...not shot or held one in my hands for a good 6 weeks?need to pull my finger out and get back at it...

was starting to hit a few bits and pieces with this,nice frame to shoot with tubes tbf?DSC_1825.JPG.4b1cc41b3bc75dd35b06e6e0bd22e335.JPGDSC_1824.JPG.f1389db53d427c2692d43051535b4212.JPG

DSC_2887.JPG

Got that bottom catty myself.....replica wasp.i have double band on mine atm and I'm all over the place with it...