Anyone been out? What’s everyone shooting

15 hours ago, Greyman said:

Got this one at work last week drive by ?

CDEE8E73-B1D1-42FA-8D54-D0B7BF86406F.jpeg

3AE31CE0-1485-4633-A648-EDFBD278A00D.jpeg

53F02FA8-74F7-4BC0-96E2-3FF005839FB3.jpeg

Do you prefer through the forks set up mate I have tried it on my scout but found i am not as accurate with it. Cracking shot by the way. 

Edited by tatsblisters
Add more

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most recent night ????????? 8 pigeons using my NLS (nice looking  shooter) using 8.7mm steels and 0.60 South Wales catty band tapered 18-23 ???????????

first time I've picked one up for a few months...laying blocks in a garden,and this walked out in front of me..

My collection has I don't drink or smoke it's what I spend a bit of spare cash on though the old woman thinks I am not right in the head. Lol ? 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

think I payed £15/£20 came with a set of tubes and flatbands from my local tackle shop,there's a Welsh lad sells them on eBay along with bands etc, supplies the shop?

Thanks mate will have a look on there 

22 minutes ago, claude said:

Sorry to bother folk but I don't suppose anyone has a link to this duplicate scout on ebay I have looked for a good bit and cant find it for the life of me thanks in advance 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Black ABS Catapult Archery Slingshot Hunting...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

My collection has I don't drink or smoke it's what I spend a bit of spare cash on though the old woman thinks I am not right in the head. Lol ? 

20221103_091308.jpg

I like that little one 3rd from the left, second row with the square tubes?

11 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Do you prefer through the forks set up mate I have tried it on my scout but found i am not as accurate with it. Cracking shot by the way. 

Not really fussed mate that one just hangs on the gearstick of my van so was first at hand I use both and on there day either one shoots well enough, I probably have more ott catty,s than ttf so just use them more ??

• Like 2

Mate it’s a percentage game, the only people that hit everything they shoot are on the internet and they Just edit out the shots that go awry, hit the fork or clout the back of there hand, as long as your enjoying yourself mate that’s the main thing and if that day ever comes you’ll still be able to feed yourself and yours, cracking shot and many young birds lives saved ???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2