Scottish Hunting with Dogs Bill

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve had dogs for about 50 years and never had permission I certainly won’t be stopping now no matter what the laws are 

ABSOLUTE JOKE  this has been coming for a while we need to fight this all the way not just for our selves but for future generations this will make going out with a couple of dogs rabbiting illegal an

Neither the Countryside Alliance nor BASC are backing us up no matter what you say or think. Jok.

Posted Images

ABSOLUTE JOKE  this has been coming for a while we need to fight this all the way not just for our selves but for future generations this will make going out with a couple of dogs rabbiting illegal and when they do that they will move on to other field sports i despise them  

• Like 7

Thing is Bob. A lot of us guys, unfortunately, are getting, not wiser but older. What on Earth can be done when our leaders are against us? The Sporting bodies don’t seem to have a backbone and certainly no representation in Government. Look at the total membership on this forum and figure what a huge voice we have ffs. Where do we go ? Demo’s in the City? I don’t think so. Rubber bullets and tear gas. I’m all burned out pal. Jok.

• Like 1

We have lost the fight when we give up inside. If I was an anti I would love reading these comments, because you all sound beaten men except for DC. They can do want they want by making silly laws against minorities but they wont stop us doing what we do if we carry on.

• Like 3

That’s a like Terry. However. The body says no so no it is. What we are facing is the younger generation taking over our sport. This, unfortunately is not happening because they, as we know, get more enjoyment from the IPad. Added to that, unfortunately the ground roots are not available in many areas, also known as NO rabbits. I genuinely have not seen one in a long time. Yes we have the hare and fox guys but by now they are few and far between. Why would a young lad get himself set up with a hutch, ferret, nets and the near impossible position of getting a permission. It isn’t going to happen IMO. Jok. 

• Like 2