52 minutes ago, big sid said:

if i get an old bath tub and some vegetation in it some gravel and rocks get a little cray fish

:good: Near as damnmit.

Coffee sacks? Dogs'll wake up smelling it. But, wouldn't they be hessian?

Found a couple of old, hessian sacks the other day, clearing out. Held them. Looked at them. Didn't want to sniff them. Slung.

Dunno. Maybe fresh, clean stuff? Yeah. Make some gilets out of them. Bung 'em on that etsy. Play the coffee as an 'Ethnic' angle. Could clean up :yes:

My chickens free range. Out there as I type. Seen two, daytime, foxes all the years I've been here. Both vixens, more interested in sitting and eating their ways through a pile of grain than anything. I'll play it by ear.

Just before dark, they go into their box. Got one of those Igloo doors? Automatic for the pop hole. But, I go out there and bolt the gate to the aviary surrounding it. Metal mesh and frame. Rat proof. We all sleep soundly. (Well, that's a fukking lie, actually! Ever had Hip Bursitis? Like trying to sleep on a nail!)

I'm fukked now. Just put in over five hours, out there. Absolutely Fukked!

What chickens ye got? Mainly Light Sussex here. Nice enough birds. Pullets crack me up! Aim is to breed Goldtops, to raise me some Guinea fowl. If the Silkie can't find death, long before then.

Cheers.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The serial killers seem to focus on vulnerable people who wouldn't be accountable or who's absence doesn't raise concerns. So providing the abduction or murder is done discreetly all that could lead i

I don't, but to ask how did you do it would be presumptuous ?

I would need an 18 inch chipper for You shreck. 

Posted Images

:icon_eek: OEG Bantams?!? Fuuuuk!!! I swear to god, I've told people already;

'I can't have any other cock birds here. Because absolutely anything would make my (Special Needs) Silkie's life total fukking hell.'

' But, if I could ? Fukk, yeah! I'd Love another OEG Bantam Cock, like I once had, in a past life! '

Aren't they fukking brilliant?! Fukkin Love 'em! :boogy:

Gutted for ye, mate :( Thought about trying a compromise? Fort Knox job? Dunno if I'd rely on these " Chunnel " things, frankly. But, maybe something home made? Can ye weld? :hmm:

• Like 1

I thought it was a pretty good series until about episode 5 or 6 when it just became a spade victim fest of the usual white guilt when theres a crime against a black person ( plod dont care blah blah blah )....boring i gave up on it.

Where people have always come undone trying to hide or dispose of things is trying to make it disappear for ever and ever when something only needs to not be found for the amount of time the person hiding it is alive.....that said....hiding 17 things is probably a different kettle of fish ?

17 minutes ago, Astanley said:

On our allotments we lost a lot of chickens to foxes ,one old boy used to scatter lion crap about his place and he never lost any ,his pen was pretty secure anyway so I don't know if it worked ,anyone ?

Interesting one that, Stan. Though, I tend to file it under " Ultra Sonic Pest Repellents " and 'ferret shit scares rats away.'

Funny as it should crop up, today. Only; Only yesterday I heard from my friend in Greece. They have Wild Boar ~ the real deal. Not just feral pigs. Seems they may have swam over from Turkey, escaping a forest fire.

Anyway; Chaos ensues, of course. Place is getting destroyed. She told me ~ and this is a direct copy / paste from her email. Nothing private here:

" Anyway I spend a lot of time trying to put them off.  Human urine works, but you need an awful lot, and Johnson's baby powder works (they hate the smell, as I do) but you can't keep buying the stuff at 3 euros a small container, so now I'm collecting dog shit and strewing that around in places I don't want them to go back to--seems to work and the place stinks as a result. "

:rofl: Fukking Legend!!!

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Interesting one that, Stan. Though, I tend to file it under " Ultra Sonic Pest Repellents " and 'ferret shit scares rats away.'

Funny as it should crop up, today. Only; Only yesterday I heard from my friend in Greece. They have Wild Boar ~ the real deal. Not just feral pigs. Seems they may have swam over from Turkey, escaping a forest fire.

Anyway; Chaos ensues, of course. Place is getting destroyed. She told me ~ and this is a direct copy / paste from her email. Nothing private here:

" Anyway I spend a lot of time trying to put them off.  Human urine works, but you need an awful lot, and Johnson's baby powder works (they hate the smell, as I do) but you can't keep buying the stuff at 3 euros a small container, so now I'm collecting dog shit and strewing that around in places I don't want them to go back to--seems to work and the place stinks as a result. "

:rofl: Fukking Legend!!!

The old boy swore by it mate ,and it sort of sounded plausible to me ,...I was a bit sceptical when I saw my whippet rolling in it ,,but who knows ?

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

That black bird who lived next door to him got on my tits in the end making everything about her pain in the arse 

Did she have piles ? …

kept them in an enclosure but its bonnie scotland and the constant wet weather soon turned it into a quagmire, ive an acre of wooded ground and five of rough pasture plus a half acre of garden and enjoy the hens scratching around in it,when bed time comes and you watch them all appear from different places some hurrying to bed other hanging the pea and in and out till its dark, ken totally agree the oeg bantie's are superb wee birds the cocks are amazing, sadly i wont get anymore unless a plague gets rid of old foxy.

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

A Stockton police spokesman said investigators there have been in contact with Chicago...

Okay. Hang on a minute. So; Let me get this right .....

The guy in Chicago is " Dubbed the duck walk killer, because of his limp. ".

Then, we go over to Stockton, where they show us ~ purely coincidentally? ~ This:

Untitled.jpg.5be3690a6b35a9ea39da01b024039d75.jpg

And, no. The msm are Not laughing their fukking arses off at us, as they see just how much smoke they can blow up our arses :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1