First Tattoo

10 minutes ago, fireman said:

I know i keep looking at the picture of it and thinking the feathers you can really see there feathers and even the arse/vent of the bird you can see but it don't look silly, thanks Keith and couldn't be happier with it..

Without a word of a lie , i keep looking at it myself, its the detail, its as though the bugger is perched on your tit , money well worth spent, bang on is that, and a credit to the tattooist 

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A old friend of mine did this for me and have to say myself it's one of the best tattoo's iv'e ever seen any where...

I think I've got the best one ? ☺ joke llf

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and

Posted Images

20 hours ago, fireman said:

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and i won to cut a long story short and as iv'e never been inked before i just handed myself over to her and she chose the picture and did everything off her own back as such..Her skill is awesome and i'd recommend the studio to anyone and i travelled from Norfolk for it and it's worth every mile travelled...

Creative Tutch Body Art,,,Kislingbury, Northampton......Check it out, :victory:...

We built a house at Kislingbury about 1965 it was only a tiny village then  and across the road from the Plot were  two men in a Field  gassing Rabbits using  an ex army  petrol air compressor , one man was on the tap that fed the Cymag  powder into the Air line the other was in the middle of the Warren stamping everywhere the powder blew out   no mask or gloves my mate said his roll up would keep him safe .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, micky said:

We built a house at Kislingbury about 1965 it was only a tiny village then  and across the road from the Plot were  two men in a Field  gassing Rabbits using  an ex army  petrol air compressor , one man was on the tap that fed the Cymag  powder into the Air line the other was in the middle of the Warren stamping everywhere the powder blew out   no mask or gloves my mate said his roll up would keep him safe .

And they both had rabbit tattoos I’m guessing :icon_eek:

Ive always liked tattoos but dont have any having had a couple removed many years ago....seems strange to be having a first one at 56 Fireman did you never fancy getting any before now ?.........i always think bright colours on pale skin looks terrible but that Goldies looks smart....almost like a photograph.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive always liked tattoos but dont have any having had a couple removed many years ago....seems strange to be having a first one at 56 Fireman did you never fancy getting any before now ?.........i always think bright colours on pale skin looks terrible but that Goldies looks smart....almost like a photograph.

I have thought about it before but i hate tattoo's with thick lines and that's all there was for years,plus the old school tattoo's of swallows,scrolls etc do look a bit shit to me so never fancied getting anything done. Now years ahead and the art,equipment and colours are all different it sort of come together for me and this tattoo is going into her portfolio and she sort of needed to do something like this and better on me than anyone else so here it is..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fireman said:

I have thought about it before but i hate tattoo's with thick lines and that's all there was for years,plus the old school tattoo's of swallows,scrolls etc do look a bit shit to me so never fancied getting anything done. Now years ahead and the art,equipment and colours are all different it sort of come together for me and this tattoo is going into her portfolio and she sort of needed to do something like this and better on me than anyone else so here it is..

Its certainly a different game to years ago a good pal of mine had a tattoo shop in Walthamstow since the late 80's but packed it all in a few years ago said he just couldnt compete with the quality about today.....didnt help that his eyes were going ? but he reckons its a young persons game now.....should all work out for your friend if that ones anything to go by anyway.

• Like 1
On 08/10/2022 at 18:31, fireman said:

A old friend of mine did this for me and have to say myself it's one of the best tattoo's iv'e ever seen any where...

309439776_515313153758054_8756390431207525779_n.jpg

You appear to have developed the coffee and biscuit collar bones the same as I have, I have a counterpart who requested the likes of garlic sausage, and nowadays clears the town high street with his ten to two feet and impending framework 

Incidentally, I recall a school dinner circa 1987 when he requested as much chicken curry, rice, chips, and chutney as would fill the tray, and got his way lemon meringue pie included

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

North London? 

Think so mate a well known name on the lurcher scene 80s and 90s even though I knew a few lads from north London back in the day and used to have the odd weekend down there with them and going in the birdhouse Saturday night I never met him or heard the other lads mention him.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think so mate a well known name on the lurcher scene 80s and 90s even though I knew a few lads from north London back in the day and used to have the odd weekend down there with them and going in the birdhouse Saturday night I never met him or heard the other lads mention him.

I remember Lal Hardy from that period, I think his studio was North London ?

• Like 1