First Tattoo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A old friend of mine did this for me and have to say myself it's one of the best tattoo's iv'e ever seen any where...

I think I've got the best one ? ☺ joke llf

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wow that’s stunning !can’t say I’ve seen many goldfinch tattoos ?

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and i won to cut a long story short and as iv'e never been inked before i just handed myself over to her and she chose the picture and did everything off her own back as such..Her skill is awesome and i'd recommend the studio to anyone and i travelled from Norfolk for it and it's worth every mile travelled...

Creative Tutch Body Art,,,Kislingbury, Northampton......Check it out, :victory:...

• Like 5

That’s something really good mate , I’m not a fan of that style of inking but I do like it . 
wtst you find is that tattoos really are such a diverse world and the levels of ability vary it’s such a mixed bag to throw yourself into . Just cause someone is popular or worse local doesn’t make them great . 
I waited three years for an appointment at a studio for a bespoke piece and when I arrived at the date , I didn’t like the piece anyone so it was a god send really . 

thats a great piece to be starting with mate 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s something really good mate , I’m not a fan of that style of inking but I do like it . 
wtst you find is that tattoos really are such a diverse world and the levels of ability vary it’s such a mixed bag to throw yourself into . Just cause someone is popular or worse local doesn’t make them great . 
I waited three years for an appointment at a studio for a bespoke piece and when I arrived at the date , I didn’t like the piece anyone so it was a god send really . 

thats a great piece to be starting with mate 

Thanks and i sort of have waited a life time to get it right and i like my art to look like the real thing so when she showed me what she wanted to do just the picture alone was right and i'd seen some of her work and as like i say is a old travelling friend i knew the time,picture and artist was right. I'm 56 years old so it'll stay good for the rest of my days with luck and who knows i might even get some more done now i've started...:thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, fireman said:

A old friend of mine did this for me and have to say myself it's one of the best tattoo's iv'e ever seen any where...

309439776_515313153758054_8756390431207525779_n.jpg

Looks good mate, I was messaging a local artist recently about getting a goldie done similar but that Instagram irritates me I'd rather speak in person so not got booked in yet.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, fireman said:

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and i won to cut a long story short and as iv'e never been inked before i just handed myself over to her and she chose the picture and did everything off her own back as such..Her skill is awesome and i'd recommend the studio to anyone and i travelled from Norfolk for it and it's worth every mile travelled...

Creative Tutch Body Art,,,Kislingbury, Northampton......Check it out, :victory:...

So what’s next string of hounds chasing a foxes brush into crack of your arse? ?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Looks good mate, I was messaging a local artist recently about getting a goldie done similar but that Instagram irritates me I'd rather speak in person so not got booked in yet.

Get in touch with her mate, or if you want i can have a word and start the ball rolling for you, well worth every mile travelled for the "right thing" in anything in life...:victory:

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, fireman said:

Thanks and i sort of have waited a life time to get it right and i like my art to look like the real thing so when she showed me what she wanted to do just the picture alone was right and i'd seen some of her work and as like i say is a old travelling friend i knew the time,picture and artist was right. I'm 56 years old so it'll stay good for the rest of my days with luck and who knows i might even get some more done now i've started...:thumbs:

I’ve got a few , under a dozen but I’d say a lot of my friends are primarily ink covered , two sleeves , back pieces , legs etc . They are addictive and as I’ve said , the work is constantly improving . There is a polish geezer called Silas sanda up in Glasgow whose work , not to everyone’s taste , is nothing short f unreal 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve got a few , under a dozen but I’d say a lot of my friends are primarily ink covered , two sleeves , back pieces , legs etc . They are addictive and as I’ve said , the work is constantly improving . There is a polish geezer called Silas sanda up in Glasgow whose work , not to everyone’s taste , is nothing short f unreal 

See even now iv'e had one done i don't get the " addictive " bit , they fecking hurt and i was glad when it was done as the last half hour of the 5 and a bit it took to do was hard fecking work :blink: and i no way was i even going to wince due to the ribbing for the rest of my life i would be getting from my brother and my so called pals.;).Ok i get wanting more bits inked as i feel another one on the other side of my chest would balance it but i won't go all cold turkey if i don't get it done...:laugh:..

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Get in touch with her mate, or if you want i can have a word and start the ball rolling for you, well worth every mile travelled for the "right thing" in anything in life...:victory:

I'll be ok with the local lass thanks mate just need to get it decided on and booked in, some of the birds she's done seem pretty decent to me and her dog portraits are good too.

Screenshot_20221008-213417_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221008-213740_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4