Just started and feel like giving in

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that’s enough to make you Jack the lamping in you best not start poaching ?

Sounds like there's plenty 2 go round

Don't mean to be horrible and it's a bit sad that people are on ya patch. But they fecked off, so stop being a fanny.

Posted Images

I hold my hands up ? I think it might of been me,I also take good numbers and follow were the game is ,I seen the lamp and could see someone else in my spot so I just moved on ,only joking ?,we all in the same game to put rabbits in the bag and food on table,I've plenty land to run and many times come across lads running there, I walk over have a good chat and we end up having a good night out ,nice to see other lads on the land doing what they enjoy they welcome anytime,I even tell them to give my number if they ever pulled over in the area tell the old bill they been wi me on permission , don't matter wether you have permission or not, lads who are willing to walk the land and put the graft in deserve a few rabbits in the bag as much as anyone else ,we all got to eat ,chin up lad atb bobza

• Like 2

Only real reason to get upset is if you’ve driven a fair few miles to a spot and then someone has already been that night/is on it and therefore ruined your sport but realistically everyone on here has poached especially at night. You may well have shit them up now so they might not be back for a bit. I do understand your frustration but as others have said be grateful you have good land and a good dog and be a bit more relaxed if possible. Definitely not worth giving up the game over. 

14 hours ago, bobza said:

I hold my hands up ? I think it might of been me,I also take good numbers and follow were the game is ,I seen the lamp and could see someone else in my spot so I just moved on ,only joking ?,we all in the same game to put rabbits in the bag and food on table,I've plenty land to run and many times come across lads running there, I walk over have a good chat and we end up having a good night out ,nice to see other lads on the land doing what they enjoy they welcome anytime,I even tell them to give my number if they ever pulled over in the area tell the old bill they been wi me on permission , don't matter wether you have permission or not, lads who are willing to walk the land and put the graft in deserve a few rabbits in the bag as much as anyone else ,we all got to eat ,chin up lad atb bobza

This is no laughing matter sonny jim ?

If people walking your land is enough put you off you should jacked long ago , because I can bet my months wages lads been walking that ground for years previous, there's no where that hasn't been run on , lads go where they want so do the same,permison slips  is just for the old bill when they pull you over lol 

• Like 1

I've only ever had tiny bits of permission that usually hold very little, but, as Elchapo says, it's handy to have if you get a tug on the way home from somewhere else ?.

Ive allways "freelanced", but I can understand being upset if someone was "freelancing" on my permission, but not to the point of packing in.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Do you no summat eh, id partake of my last remaining bollock, to have  a hutch full of stinkers, relying on me take em out no matter what the weather, in which i did, and to have a stonking greyt lurcher at my side, waiting to go out, been theer done it, but its not good enough, memmories fcuk that, im still very much alive n kicking 

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Do you no summat eh, id partake of my last remaining bollock, to have  a hutch full of stinkers, relying on me take em out no matter what the weather, in which i did, and to have a stonking greyt lurcher at my side, waiting to go out, been theer done it, but its not good enough, memmories fcuk that, im still very much alive n kicking 

Exactly and people complain that can go out, shame you ain’t allowed a dog as I would of gave you my last bitch pup 

• Like 1