New York beckons

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some sight

I'll be with the wife ...there'll be feck all blowing of any form I can guarantee ye lol

I retired at 51 after 26 years out there and kept my airline benefits, including the free flights for me an my missus. We still travel a lot, the missus more so than me. I've not worked again, and don

Posted Images

Home and after 3 hr kip,good to be back ,it was a different kinda holiday than I'd usually have,....savage expensive but that's to be expected in a city so big 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Home and after 3 hr kip,good to be back ,it was a different kinda holiday than I'd usually have,....savage expensive but that's to be expected in a city so big 

Would you bother again? Or a case of been there done that? 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Would you bother again? Or a case of been there done that? 

No,once is enough,...it's as expected ,a concrete jungle,...I like walking ,I do a lot of it ..but after the 1st day of being amazed by the towering buildings,then it's fairly repetitive,the tourist attractions are good ,very expensive mind but something you won't ever see or do again,.being from a small city,the noise and crowds are are a sensory overload...now if ye like shopping for shoes , clothes,there's no where better , it was an experience and next holiday I'll be out walking at dawn and not be twitching and watching everyone around me,lol