New York beckons

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some sight

I'll be with the wife ...there'll be feck all blowing of any form I can guarantee ye lol

I retired at 51 after 26 years out there and kept my airline benefits, including the free flights for me an my missus. We still travel a lot, the missus more so than me. I've not worked again, and don

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Hope you have a cracking time :thumbs:

Just arrived at the hotel,Christ it's like a giant alleyway,huge buildings on both sides that go on for ever lol....I'm shattered allready ,14 hrs on the go so far and it's 4.45 over here ,?

34 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Just arrived at the hotel,Christ it's like a giant alleyway,huge buildings on both sides that go on for ever lol....I'm shattered allready ,14 hrs on the go so far and it's 4.45 over here ,?

Don’t forget to tip on the beers or you won’t served again….

46 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Good stuff enjoy the trip 

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Just keep a good hold on your wall bud ! Lotta pick pockets still around up there ! Stay safe and keep us updated!

• Like 2