New York beckons

9 hours ago, Dutch said:

Quality city, I go there a few times every year for a piss up. I can’t do more than 3 nights though as the yanks enthusiasm drains me by then - if you like bars check out The Dead Rabbit. 

I got back week before Christmas and it’s well expensive over there now, $9-10 a pint before tip, $5 a coffee

world's best bar or something. ..the dead rabbit...

we got blind rabbit here in Notts. .lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some sight

I'll be with the wife ...there'll be feck all blowing of any form I can guarantee ye lol

I retired at 51 after 26 years out there and kept my airline benefits, including the free flights for me an my missus. We still travel a lot, the missus more so than me. I've not worked again, and don

Posted Images

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Have you been yet mate or when do you go....pkenty of pics please ?

28th of march were heading out,..yeah I'll be photographing everything but the wife lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 months later...

So last call for ideas to chase up,...I'm off next Tuesday to the big Apple,have a list of a few things to see,any ideas throw em on here, looking forward to seeing them

9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

So last call for ideas to chase up,...I'm off next Tuesday to the big Apple,have a list of a few things to see,any ideas throw em on here, looking forward to seeing them

If I remember right there a Beretta museum somewhere in NY. Too expensive for my blood but might be something you like. 

Word of advice when you get there and start moving around every now and this just Google search " gun stores near me" or bait shops near me or outdoor stores near me. You can get stuff like this and find some cool little places .

Screenshot_20230313-100836-075.png.5c7ffc1a00949f185eda7187f6b4ea4f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Fox dog said:

Drop a pin at your hotel so u don't get lost ? you could get lost in the moment 

I better let the wife sort that shit out,lol....dropping pins !!! WTF  LOL

10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

• Like 1

I'm not really into that sort of thing but thanks ,I'm more a dog man,even though I have a few guns ,I'm heading to basspro on Friday,I've a mate collecting me at our hotel,he's from Boston ,and the natural history museum is a must

I went years ago for a week's piss up. Seen the usual bits of culture, really enjoyed it. One thing I will say is I went in January and I've never been anywere so cold. No wonder they all wear ear muffs  lol.

Edited by Leo Sayer