Scottish hunting bill

17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Will we get to see the footage Paul .

It’s going up on the podcast 8 times he’s filmed it actually mousing in the grass looks like a domestic house cat with a long tail  and as luck would have it a hare runs up to it so you can see the size comparison, bloke has trail cams out and so far not got it once  I,ll try and post it up when it goes on ??

• Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is quite a lot going on with this at committee stage at the moment with the RAINE committee urgently seeking clarification from Scottish Government  on numerous points especially  why Rabbits ha

We didn’t have a dog in the fight mate , we were f****d 20 years ago and have been ever since .    what hurts was that the anti hunt brigade were shafting us and the organisations supposed to a

There is always big cat hunting mate, that old boy the metal detector we met in Wiltshire has had more sightings and done a podcast there is also some seriously good thermal footage coming up on there

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

It was the angle, it was the light.

Ken,there's alsorts skulking around the countryside....Ive seen one or 2 things over the yrs that folks wouldn't believe.....i found some crazy looking shit about 12 ft off the ground In the fork of a  tree along  part of the river Wye I look after...I was informed by an American trapper as to who/what the scat belonged too and a little trick to get them to stay long enough to catch on a trailcam... I've just been to busy to devote enough time to prove it...when greyman first started this thread he kindly offered to show any member that was a non believer some of the evidence he has found...there were no takers,only the usual piss taking ? I took him up on his offer,I spent the day in his company ,we drove a fair distance and I listened and was shown where someone had seen one... on more than one occasion...I can't see an old man and his wife in their 70's who have lived in the countryside all their lives wanting or feeling the need to lie... everyone is entitled to their own opinion I get that...but from what I've seen...I'm not one to mock ,a few different members on here have seen them...all the ones I've met and know in person are as honest as the day is long...the same as Greyman,they  tell it how it is?

• Like 3

Scotland is slowly going down the pan under the auspices of the SNP . Like my wife said when they’ve banned all country sports and pest control all that will be left to do will be to buy a camper van drive up the North West 500 and shit in a lay-by which apparently is a good use of the countryside according to the SNP . Having a shit on someone else’s land and lighting fires is good for your mental well-being. 

• Like 2

I don't know how it works but if its down to votes or just peoples opinions on things we will never win any thing. I saw post on fb where one of the groups like basc were negotiating to make the bill workable and this is from a gundog point of view. Some woman said if your negotiating instead of knocking it back point blank you have all ready lost. She is bang on. They are constantly taking chunks and we scramble to cling on to little bits of it instead of stopping it full stop. Snares are going to be banned in wales and that will include rabbit no doubt which will slide through unnoticed. So again the shooting bodies are bowing and trying except licencing and god knows what instead of stopping. I think the only sport where we have numbers to actually win any things is anglers so they will be the last to go but it will happen one day at this rate

• Thanks 1

Prickham is out to ban woodcock shooting now and no doubt he will just steam roll our lot and get his way or we will bow and let our selves be restricted. Its relentless. I only shoot one or two a year and that is my choice and my right 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1