• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Here comes the postman , not really it’s Noel edmunds !! “  ffs we are scraping the barrel here in this unbridled lunacy from the usual suspects .unfiltered  Insanity   

thank goodness i never bought the new cups.  

Posted Images

The jist is .....it's not really them, it's an imposter wearing a really good mask. Loads of videos appearing apparently showing people wearing some type of super mask that completely changes your face. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The jist is .....it's not really them, it's an imposter wearing a really good mask. Loads of videos appearing apparently showing people wearing some type of super mask that completely changes your face. 

There great ain’t they can literally be someone else for the day 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

And they got their own protection officers and crowd?

I'm with Stiffy. ?

Wasn't the same cgi used in the Mission Impossible movie ?

I'm still unsure what's being inferred on this thread ....is it that that's not really Charles ? That it's an impostor wearing a mask ?

If so, I have just one question..........WHY ?

Cheers.

On 04/10/2022 at 12:08, scotty12 said:

What have they done with the real King Charles ??? 

B9F759BA-87FD-4F79-8C49-F759E2FCC5C7.png

C6D87044-6E02-40FC-8958-5322E1BA2425.png

Crikey , e dun arf look like Mountbatten !    

I thought it was two Jewish tailors with an eye  for business and  an inventive sample book that really got the " Family Tartan " thing going . ?

4 minutes ago, comanche said:

Crikey , e dun arf look like Mountbatten !    

I thought it was two Jewish tailors with an eye  for business and  an inventive sample book that really got the " Family Tartan " thing going . ?

He defo looks like Phil the Greek here

18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Walter Scott invented all,the tartans and their supposed family associations. The kilts the real Scots wore were brown plaid like the one in the top photo. Lots of Scots get a bang out of thinking they have a particular tartan associated with a particular clan/ family. But it ain't true. Walter Scott wrote good books from his imagination and he imagined the tartans along with the stories.  Not knockin it at all. Its created a lot of pleasure for people.

nope  think history shows tartan in the highlands as far back as the third or fourth century. kilts were fashoned from garments that were basically sacks with holes cut for for your arms a bit like wee willie winkie night dress and through time tartan was added in.