BBC NI & hunting dogs.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 1980s we lost badger digging in the U.K., not because it served no useful purpose, but  because of the irresponsible behaviour of a very small and unrepresentative minority of dog owners - I wo

I got into terrier work in the late 70's its been doom and gloom since, and there have always been knobheads in the game,i remember when people could first afford camcorders some right pricks filming

Be more fitter for them to do documentary on the 2 legged illegal animals invading there country or the perverts that run bbc 

that fella with the beard was at a show at the start of the yr, i did not know him nor had i ever heard or seen him before hand.what i observed were 2 men,one with a wheatan x and the other with what looked like a full whaetan stand roughly 12 ft apart.i was in conversation with a friend i hadnt seen for yrs at the side of the ring,for a good 15mis or more all the while these two lads just let there dogs strain on the leads and watched on as both dogs wanted to get at each other.you could see the two lads were well into it.it looked fare foolish to the many on lookers and passers by.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, stonewall said:

that fella with the beard was at a show at the start of the yr, i did not know him nor had i ever heard or seen him before hand.what i observed were 2 men,one with a wheatan x and the other with what looked like a full whaetan stand roughly 12 ft apart.i was in conversation with a friend i hadnt seen for yrs at the side of the ring,for a good 15mis or more all the while these two lads just let there dogs strain on the leads and watched on as both dogs wanted to get at each other.you could see the two lads were well into it.it looked fare foolish to the many on lookers and passers by.

I seen the same thing myself just made them look like fools. Think they were told  to leave the show shortly after 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

Anywhere you can watch it online in the south ? 

You can watch it on BBC IPlayer at....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Hard-hitting investigations on the stories that matter in Northern Ireland.

You may need to register and set up an account, but it's very easy to do (just enter your email address and a password) and it's also free.

Regards - B

43 minutes ago, Barrie said:

You can watch it on BBC IPlayer at....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Hard-hitting investigations on the stories that matter in Northern Ireland.

You may need to register and set up an account, but it's very easy to do (just enter your email address and a password) and it's also free.

Regards - B

Thank you