BBC NI & hunting dogs.

1 hour ago, Tassa said:

The degenerate that is the centrepiece in tonight's show has only been in the game a few years and in that few years done more for the ruination of the sport than most. Unfortunately we are getting very close to the end. 

But yet he is being asked to judge show after show all over the north. His clan of pals and anyone who associates with him are just as bad. In years gone by these types wouldn’t be trusted with a Yorkie but in this day age they are parading for pictures at the back of cemeteries.

• Like 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 1980s we lost badger digging in the U.K., not because it served no useful purpose, but  because of the irresponsible behaviour of a very small and unrepresentative minority of dog owners - I wo

I got into terrier work in the late 70's its been doom and gloom since, and there have always been knobheads in the game,i remember when people could first afford camcorders some right pricks filming

Be more fitter for them to do documentary on the 2 legged illegal animals invading there country or the perverts that run bbc 

Wasn't that educational for the masses....just try and defend your terrier work after that show....I was told mr.pinkerton is hunting roughly 5 years or so,he's done more damage in that short time than the previous generation of hunters did in the last 40

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Wasn't that educational for the masses....just try and defend your terrier work after that show....I was told mr.pinkerton is hunting roughly 5 years or so,he's done more damage in that short time than the previous generation of hunters did in the last 40

The man’s a clown. 

• Like 2

He's a FB sensation.... Pissed himself laughing the day it all came on top, and was posting more incriminating shite within a week...

Does anyone think he gives a feck? And there's a hundred more right behind him.... 

It's all fecked.... ?

Just watched it and skipped most of it what load tosh and what bunch of plonkers. I will say I don't get people sticking hard dogs in setts where they are inevitably going to get a pasting. Its all doomed all of it working any dog in 10 years even a bloody spaniel will be heading out the window. Sure of it 

• Like 1

A lot of it was the usuall accusations and sensationalistic shite, but hes an idiot for what he was posting, theres no discretion anymore with the modern ones in the game, and FB sure its owned by left wing ffs, my mate said yrs ago to all the yound lads, keep the pics off social media as the police use it for evidence, but they never seem to listen

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Setenta said:

But yet he is being asked to judge show after show all over the north. His clan of pals and anyone who associates with him are just as bad. In years gone by these types wouldn’t be trusted with a Yorkie but in this day age they are parading for pictures at the back of cemeteries.

Setanta, I havent been to a show in the north in over ten years. Boys standing around the edge of the rings drinking buckfast and cans and inevitably trouble seems to kick off regular. 

3 minutes ago, Tassa said:

Setanta, I havent been to a show in the north in over ten years. Boys standing around the edge of the rings drinking buckfast and cans and inevitably trouble seems to kick off regular. 

The main gamefair wasnt up to much for the dogs this year, the moira show was always best for them in my opinion, although i heard the old lurgan show was good too

Just now, Daniel cain said:

10 yrs from now...there won't even be any fishing for sport/pleasure allowed... you watch this space?

Catch and release will be hard to argue the case for I agree. Didn’t they recently get it agreed that it is vital for mental health? Mrs uncle is completely against hunting with dogs but a keen angler. Told him don’t cry to me when there pushing for a ban 

• Like 1