Collie Lurchers

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my collie cross 7 now done everything ive thrown at him over the seasons. His dam was same i mated her to her own nephew to line breed from a very good line of collie lurchers with grey collie n

Never really had one before. Dogs in the past have been a bit of a hotch potch. But I love the nature of this one at least. Bright as hell eager to please and it's not a battle. Just wants to please

I went against my beliefs and got a half x, she has done 9 seasons now without so much as a knock, she will be 10 this Xmas, iv gone down the kelpie route now, I’m made up with her so far, this being

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know mate, it’s only cos missus got a Facebook memory thing last week or I’d have argued about her age ? it certainly flies when your having fun haha an we having more than enough fun together ?

Have you any intention of getting a litter out of her in the future?? 

7 hours ago, neil b said:

I went against my beliefs and got a half x, she has done 9 seasons now without so much as a knock, she will be 10 this Xmas, iv gone down the kelpie route now, I’m made up with her so far, this being her first full season 4435347C-EA7B-4E9E-8124-9E17FD5D437C.jpeg.cff9743329562e4855d02dafe3c3b379.jpeg

Nice sturdy bitch you have Neil, looks the part , ATB Keith 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, neil b said:

I went against my beliefs and got a half x, she has done 9 seasons now without so much as a knock, she will be 10 this Xmas, iv gone down the kelpie route now, I’m made up with her so far, this being her first full season 4435347C-EA7B-4E9E-8124-9E17FD5D437C.jpeg.cff9743329562e4855d02dafe3c3b379.jpeg

stunning dog 

12 hours ago, neil b said:

Is she half cross kelpie greyhound?