Collie Lurchers

29 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Simon whiteheads bitch it's out off old Dan he was a three quarter collie greyhound and he put it over a three quarter greyhound x collie and that was one off the pups that was that bitch in the video think that's the way off it could be wrong 

oh I see....I've been out with Simon and tawny...we did some rabbit clearance work  together last year...she's a nice bitch and well put together

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my collie cross 7 now done everything ive thrown at him over the seasons. His dam was same i mated her to her own nephew to line breed from a very good line of collie lurchers with grey collie n

Never really had one before. Dogs in the past have been a bit of a hotch potch. But I love the nature of this one at least. Bright as hell eager to please and it's not a battle. Just wants to please

I went against my beliefs and got a half x, she has done 9 seasons now without so much as a knock, she will be 10 this Xmas, iv gone down the kelpie route now, I’m made up with her so far, this being

Posted Images

collie whippet greyhound type

obviously only dash of collie in there...another outcross to grew...and I might be near something I'm after ...and water that bloody colliness down a bit further..lol

20221005_093421.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
53 minutes ago, TOMO said:

oh I see....I've been out with Simon and tawny...we did some rabbit clearance work  together last year...she's a nice bitch and well put together

Tawny that's it name couldn't remember it's name  lol only seen videos of it on YouTube smashing bitch by the looks off things 

1 hour ago, terryd said:

I remember as a kid reading plumbers books and about Merle. 
a collie cross was holly grail back then. My dogs were a hotch potch. 
Well now at ripe age of 53 I have one lol

7DB8B5A7-E454-442D-8690-D48970252E6E.png.7d21a7b6b5c5150a5c0aecb88075b539.png

That pup looks mental ?

1 hour ago, terryd said:

I remember as a kid reading plumbers books and about Merle. 
a collie cross was holly grail back then. My dogs were a hotch potch. 
Well now at ripe age of 53 I have one lol

7DB8B5A7-E454-442D-8690-D48970252E6E.png.7d21a7b6b5c5150a5c0aecb88075b539.png

55C8D3F7-033A-4B95-BA42-BD9322E7BE8B.jpeg.a354936f7ebcdd8f308c018dd6be7a1d.jpeg6FC71082-068C-4CFE-9F28-2C0D3F42C9A5.jpeg.bd40a57d04e396c6031e16ad52490fe6.jpegI’m keen on a merle myself

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Unlike me, my son loves 1/2  collie crosses,if they are merle and blue eyed that's a plus.

He's just lost his half border Hancock bitch. Suddenly keeled over and died at 3.5 years of age. No warning, had been a bit subdued for a few hours, perked up, ate some grub and just died. Was all jabbed and in the best of health.

He phoned Sally Hancock to book a replacement but she said she is retiring and is no longer taking orders.

If anybody knows of a litter on the ground or in the planning, please let me know. Thanks.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Unlike me, my son loves 1/2  collie crosses,if they are merle and blue eyed that's a plus.

He's just lost his half border Hancock bitch. Suddenly keeled over and died at 3.5 years of age. No warning, had been a bit subdued for a few hours, perked up, ate some grub and just died. Was all jabbed and in the best of health.

He phoned Sally Hancock to book a replacement but she said she is retiring and is no longer taking orders.

If anybody knows of a litter on the ground or in the planning, please let me know. Thanks.

She was packing up as I got mine off her 3 years ago but said she would have the odd litter every now an again, there was some of hers on preloved last week, maybe give her a call and see what she’s  got planned for next few months an put ur name on one ?

3 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Yes, the line contains a variety of different types,...and they are all the better for it..?

Hunted with the man, and his beautiful dog,...both top class  ..?

DSC_0406.JPG

That bred the same? Collie lurcher x collie lurcher? 

3 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

She was packing up as I got mine off her 3 years ago but said she would have the odd litter every now an again, there was some of hers on preloved last week, maybe give her a call and see what she’s  got planned for next few months an put ur name on one ?

He did call her but she's definitely  getting out of the game. She does have a 3/4 litter at the moment  but he wants  a border half cross.

I don't have much experience well none of collies. But I had a nose on your tube and from what I see they need lots of exercise and mental activity training and stuff. Being a working dog that won't be an issue in years time. I find with mine all ready shes an active sod. Just put her in the crate for the night but she wide awake and would be up for a few miles lol. Even though we only did that a few hours ago