Unhinged in Tower Hamlets

My fuse would have been going when he started with calling me a c**t and it would have blown when he punched the window. I would have been out squaring that prick away. Or would he have got the knife out first and stuck me ? Crazy times we live in. 

16 minutes ago, socks said:

My fuse would have been going when he started with calling me a c**t and it would have blown when he punched the window. I would have been out squaring that prick away. Or would he have got the knife out first and stuck me ? Crazy times we live in. 

The minute her pulled that knife Ken , yiu should have shown him one of those battle axes from the forge . 

“here you are you prick , have a shot on dragons death ! “ 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The minute her pulled that knife Ken , yiu should have shown him one of those battle axes from the forge . 

“here you are you prick , have a shot on dragons death ! “ 

Meet “Desert Storm” !

• Haha 1

Probably been sectioned previously, should ring old bill as some random person is going to cop it eventually, I'd have done the window up and if he'd persevered with knife I'd have given him a bump with the van, reasonable force??

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Borr said:

Probably been sectioned previously, should ring old bill as some random person is going to cop it eventually, I'd have done the window up and if he'd persevered with knife I'd have given him a bump with the van, reasonable force??

They won’t even come mate, should have seen what I used to witness on the market…..crowded with people and absolute demented animals just walking amongst them with blades and broken bottles, off their face screaming at people, covered in their own shit and all sorts.

Old bill never bothered, even the “locals” didn’t pay much attention.

• Confused 1