Idiot med-school drop-out leftie.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs Mack dig up a feel good article for a change ,something to make us feel good about life ,something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs ,something to m

Mate once your over a certain age shoplifting is compulsory, even if you get caught just act a bit confused you get tea and biscuits and a hand to your car, your only old once mate don’t waste it ??

Good news ? Queue-jumping Phillip Schofield dumped from £1m We Buy Any Car deal as petition to sack him from This Morning hits 75K WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Posted Images

Ffs Mack dig up a feel good article for a change ,something to make us feel good about life ,something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs ,something to make us smile a contented smile  ,like when Tomo hears the rustle of a greggs bag  .

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Astanley said:

something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs 

Sunderland winning the world Cup and the City being the new UK capital might help ?

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Time to start giving these freaks good hidings again, soon catch themselves on

Spot on. It was the same with the animal rights brigade releasing mink from farms. So fecking indignant when we caught them and strangely for animal lovers weren't too pleased when I let my dog fuss them (insert whistling emoticon)

27 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Ffs Mack dig up a feel good article for a change ,something to make us feel good about life ,something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs ,something to make us smile a contented smile  ,like when Tomo hears the rustle of a greggs bag  .

I'll stay with the munch bunch rather than hold hands with a wife buying noncey spineless grassing little cnut that's called max thanks Stan... :good:...

• Haha 4
47 minutes ago, Astanley said:

We had them floods other month can't be Christmas every week

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'll stay with the munch bunch rather than hold hands with a wife buying noncey spineless grassing little cnut that's called max thanks Stan... :good:...

But Jack's next topic might be so joyful ,so full of love that the hardness of your heart melts ,a warm ,calm feeling may come over you and slowly with a shy smile you will reach out the hand of brotherhood and accept the offered safc scarf with an overwhelming feeling of goodwill to all men ....possibly 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

But Jack's next topic might be so joyful ,so full of love that the hardness of your heart melts ,a warm ,calm feeling may come over you and slowly with a shy smile you will reach out the hand of brotherhood and accept the offered safc scarf with an overwhelming feeling of goodwill to all men ....possibly 

Good news ?

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

QUEUE-jumping Phillip Schofield has been dropped as the £1million face of We Buy Any...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Astanley said:

This scarf is it safc or arsenals or one of them half and half things I don't have a issue holding maxs hand and educating him again stan but I do think he's being bullied for his views on here 

25 minutes ago, Astanley said:

"holding Max s hand and educating him again ".....is that a euphemism ?

No far from it I have found max to be a willing learner  strong willed and hard headed at times but accepts the munch bunch are the tutors and he's the student stan in fact I gave him a history lesson today ? I thought I would save shh a job of educating max and give him the day of 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Thanks 1