A Conversation With My Brother.

Bro' called me, a couple of nights ago. We very seldom speak, simply because. But, this brief chat ~ a bit one sided, because he only really likes to talk about His side of shit ~ has stayed with me.

Him: " These power prices! Do ye think like, dojo's and such ~ because they often rent school halls and such. And They'll have to pay much higher bills! ~ do ye think they'll be shutting down? Unable to afford the places? "

Me: Well, the dojo will pass on those prices to your sub's. Simple enough.

Him: " But, it's all because of The Ukraine, isn't it?! "

Me: Well ..... if that's what they're telling ye ...

Him: (Something about 'far right'. Liz Truss? Can't remember)

Me: Personally, I like this Italian chick. Ticks enough boxes for me. She fukking nailed it with ...

Him: " Yes, But ....! She's Very Far Right, isn't she? (Not exactly, the Nazi Party, they're saying, but ..... " (" Fascist " was the word he was looking for :rolleyes:)

Him: " Hey, I was talking to Uncle Bill, the other day. He's turning Very Far Right! You did the family tree. Did ye know his name Isn't 'Bill'?! "

Me: Er, yeah. Look, they did that a lot, in his day. Got given one name. Known by another all their lives. Uncle Bill's pushing his nineties. He probably sees all this shit about them teaching, five year old kiddies, in school, that it's alright to dress up in mummies clothes. Why shouldn't a boy put on lip stick. Hell, he's even taught he can pick and choose between about a Thousand fukking genders! Uncle Bill probably don't like That shit either. That's all.

Ye know, the name that amazed me was Uncle Nig. Ye know what His name was? Frank. Yet, we only ever heard him called " Nig ". Know why that was? Because he use to ride a push bike, everywhere. Only, he'd do it with no shirt on. As a result of which, he got ...

Him: " Very Brown!!! " His strangled interjection. Almost screaming the words. Fukking terrified that I was gonna finish my sentence exactly as he knew I, obviously, would! Man wasn't called fukking " Choc " or some fukking thing!

Anyway, we left it, about there. And I put the phone down, shaking my fukking head. My brother. Lost. A perfect little example of what they're fukking moulding them into. The Sheeple. Terrified and malleable. Christ.

He works for the NHS, by the way. Jabbed as fukk. Told straight No jab? No job. Practically pleaded with me; 'But ..... The Doctors say so! Doctors wouldn't lie!!! '

Lost.

Just had to get that off my fukking chest. Carry on.

• Like 5