Skull found Saddleworth Moor.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady and Hindley are the argument FOR hanging ! When they are 100% guilty, bang to rights, no reasonable doubt......they SHOULD hang. Cheers.

His mother never gave up looking for the young lads body on them moors.. And sadly died not knowing where he was.. It would be good if it is Keith Bennett.and he's buried with his mother...

I remember many years ago , a documentary aired , I believe bbc , with the poor lads mam on and the tapes were snippet played …… today as I was coming Home on the train , the news article popped

The Mrs said that it had been report by some author doing research for a book about the murders. They should have given that pair to me.  I'm  sure that they would have co operated with me.  That Brady thing would have preyed to the Lord every second.  And if he had said a mistruth he would have been taken to the edge so many times.  Be in Aztec times they used to destroy the captives very slowly.  That they feared every sound.  In some ways I  can't understand that plod had never come up with anything but then that's plod we're talking about.

24 minutes ago, Meece said:

The Mrs said that it had been report by some author doing research for a book about the murders. They should have given that pair to me.  I'm  sure that they would have co operated with me.  That Brady thing would have preyed to the Lord every second.  And if he had said a mistruth he would have been taken to the edge so many times.  Be in Aztec times they used to destroy the captives very slowly.  That they feared every sound.  In some ways I  can't understand that plod had never come up with anything but then that's plod we're talking about.

Four of the five bodies have been found. Neither Brady or Hindley cooperated with the locations of bodies. They have run cadaver dogs over the likely places, but if you have been up those parts, it is a huge area to search and it was many years after the murders that cadaver dogs came available.

There is a general brief called Lindrop's Law that suggests that when bodies, explosives or valuables are hidden the perputrator always puts the hide where it can be later located, either to dig it up to use or in the case of bodies, to detrrmine whether they have been found. The hide is usually placed between or near to landmarks like fence posts, trees or where paths meet. All the likely places within carrying distance of any vehicular access would hsve been checked for recent disturbance. That was all they had in the 1960's. And Saddleworth Moor is a big, desolate place.

Edited by Nicepix
28 minutes ago, king said:

His mother never gave up looking for the young lads body on them moors..

And sadly died not knowing where he was..

It would be good if it is Keith Bennett.and he's buried with his mother...

So so sad. ?ive no words in me. R.I.P. son & mother.

Rot in hell Brady.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, mackem said:

The terror he went through doesn't bear thinking about R. I. P Keith. 

Amen mate…….if anyone is ever invited to listen to the tape recordings those two beasts made of their victims, DONT !

I managed about 15 seconds and it’s unbearable, I mean literally unbearable …….it scars you. 
I’ve seen a few things in this world that many have not but those tape recordings and the imagery of the terror they inflicted on those poor little defenceless children that they conjure up is like looking into the abyss :( 

I hope they find them, even if it’s token gesture to finally bring them home to humanity. 

• Like 6

April Jones the little girl from wales is sadly another one thats never been found , hopefully one day they will be able to lay her to rest 

you just couldn't imagine the heart ache any family goes through losing a child in these circumstances 

• Sad 3
5 minutes ago, steve66 said:

April Jones the little girl from wales is sadly another one thats never been found , hopefully one day they will be able to lay her to rest 

you just couldn't imagine the heart ache any family goes through losing a child in these circumstances 

That guy infuriates me, every time I see his face. 

• Like 1