Should I ?

1 hour ago, jok said:

Staff discount 75 dollars. Cracking bit of kit that. Jok.

I asked if I could use my employee or military 10% discount and boss man said no can do on returns ? just dropped my last $120 of this months play around money on a new .223 Wylde barrel so had to pass it up , that being said hopefully it'll be there come Friday hopefully for less and then I'll pick it up.... Boy gotta love adulting and budgeting ??

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Did you borrow the bits that are missing? if so you are on a winner.

Cheers Arry

We used to get shoes like that as a kid, shoe shop had a display rack out front on pavement with all left shoes on, we would nick one in our size and the following week as it was now an odd one they would stick the right one in its place and bingo you had a new pair of shoes ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

We used to get shoes like that as a kid, shoe shop had a display rack out front on pavement with all left shoes on, we would nick one in our size and the following week as it was now an odd one they would stick the right one in its place and bingo you had a new pair of shoes ??

I remember walking into Marks and Sparks, they used to do pairs of shoes on display, put them on, fastened the laces, put my shoes with a split in one sole on the rack.......and heading off out the door ??

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I remember walking into Marks and Sparks, they used to do pairs of shoes on display, put them on, fastened the laces, put my shoes with a split in one sole on the rack.......and heading off out the door ??

I done that in the local garden centre a few month back new pair of boots ? old habits and all that ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I done that in the local garden centre a few month back new pair of boots ? old habits and all that ?

I think we had nothing as kids, it's called survival, when I got the shoes I was totally skint, I could have had wet feet and soggy socks or dry feet, I chose dry feet, at the time and in my situation back then it was a no brainer. 

I chatted to a guy living on the street the other day, I said to him if I was in his situation I would foil a bag and go shopping, everything to gain and nothing to lose, if he is caught he gets food, somewhere to sleep etc, if he doesn't get caught he has goods to sell to make cash.

• Like 1