Let’s see the pups that are going to be starting next season

16 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Pure greyhound 13 weeks old 

8ED429B5-0D66-4139-8398-30C525F8E5CE.jpeg

15 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Greyhound x Greyhound ?, her sire is a dog called Roxholme nidge what won the East Anglian derby and quiet a few other races, there is some clips of him on YouTube, are you into the greyhounds ? 

Lovely pup.

Very decent pedigree.  Grandsire westmead hawk.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This loony. Not a nasty bone in her so I might have to gently guide toward what we are after but what a bloody treat   

I like a challenge lol, just fancied trying something different and see what I can make of it, I’m not really after a world beater anymore just something I can have the odd run with here and there on

Let’s see the pups that are going to be starting next season This is my bitch 6 months Reece and pie line wheaton bull grey 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

how come you got a pure grey fens?

must admit I've always fancied trying one out...especially the way your doing it from a pup

I like a challenge lol, just fancied trying something different and see what I can make of it, I’m not really after a world beater anymore just something I can have the odd run with here and there on smallish local land as thefensarefarbutidontgoanymore

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Must admit, over the years I've ran a few pures; whippet, Greyhound, Saluki, but often fancied trying one of the more "exotic" pures; borzoi, Ibizan, pharaoh, etc.

Then I've given my head a shake and got a well bred lurcher ! ?? !

Cheers.

Well bred lurcher, I thought you had a first x deerhound greyhound, I think you need to give your head another shake if that’s what you think a well bred lurcher is ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Well bred lurcher, I thought you had a first x deerhound greyhound, I think you need to give your head another shake if that’s what you think a well bred lurcher is ?

We all have opinions, but I wouldn't be disrespectful to you for trying out pure greyhounds........

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, mate. I realised a long time ago about arguing on the internet. 

He has his opinions, I respect that, I'm just a little sad that he wants to make it personal.?

Cheers.

he will of only been pulling your leg chart 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

That was an easy bite, I was only messing, I wish you all the best with yours, you must be as mad as me ?

I wouldn't call it a bite......more a respectful reply ?

These days all I want is an easy life and a few runs with the dogs, there'll be old timers on here who will tell you I bit more than a rabid Saluki and argued with everyone back in the day, but not now ?

Good luck with the Greyhound pups, I'll follow their development with interest ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s having a mid life crisis tomo ? 

why would anyone want to waste 18 month of there life on a dog you know will fail your to old for a mid life crisis mate ? ? 

you can f**k off...I'm plenty young enough to have a midlife crisis...lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I wouldn't call it a bite......more a respectful reply ?

These days all I want is an easy life and a few runs with the dogs, there'll be old timers on here who will tell you I bit more than a rabid Saluki and argued with everyone back in the day, but not now ?

Good luck with the Greyhound pups, I'll follow their development with interest ?

Cheers.

He also said u were past it and smelt wierd 

I'd say he were skating on very thin ice ? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Had a greyhound bitch one time real good bitch on hare killed rabbits on lamp no problem at all and took fox with ease But good hunting greyhounds our like hens teeth very few and far between 

Yea but how many are brought up from pups out in the fields learning field craft, about fences going under or over gates going through cover and start running there quarry from a young age, I guess most most people get failed racers at 2 year old or older and then start taking them out that’s why the get injured running into fences ect, most haven’t been left to free run out on the fields before and haven’t  learn there trade from a young age, was the one you had an ex racer or you have it from a pup ? 

• Like 3