Wagner Group Ukraine

Whatever call sign Wagner is doing I don’t think Wolfdog will be getting in any time soon ! Lol ? 

As an aside, the bloke in charge must be a legend…..the man literally has the coolest call sign of all time ! I like him just for that ! 

20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Was it Wagner that attempted to move on a US JSOC base in/near Syria a few years back? I can't remember the name of it all but iirc a mob of them were closing on a base of Delta and Rangers, the politicians phoned up their Russian counterparts to confirm this convoy wasn't Russian Federation forces and were in fact PMCs, and then called in C-130 gunships, A-10s and F-22s.

Reading it was like it had been written by some low budget direct to DVD film. The units and kit Wagner came up against in that instance was a comprehensive list of all the 'cool shit' the yanks have.

Yep , and the funny thing is when I talk about that no one seems to know what the hell in talking about. That's the thing about PMCs though. Grey areas down make the news.

Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

Yep , and the funny thing is when I talk about that no one seems to know what the hell in talking about. That's the thing about PMCs though. Grey areas down make the news.

No one cares if contractors die. Drones and contractors gave governments a more politically acceptable warfighting tool.

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, I think he should have won X Factor and I’m gutted to hear that doing the club circuit didn’t work out for him so he is now fighting in UKraine 

Used to call my youngest girl "baby Wagbo" ... she ran around like a demented Wagner when she was little, had his haircut as well!! lol

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Used to call my youngest girl "baby Wagbo" ... she ran around like a demented Wagner when she was little, had his haircut as well!! lol

That’s too weird !……my oldest daughter  used to call my older son “Wagmo” at that time, he’d have been 5 and she was 10 ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
On 28/09/2022 at 15:10, chartpolski said:

A singer on the UK talent show, The X Factor, who Wilfy aspires to be ?

Cheers.

Fixed that for you ?

On 28/09/2022 at 15:22, WILF said:

You don’t know the legend that is Wagner ?!!!……how dare you !

?

See…. I told you Charts ?‍♂️?

Edited by mushroom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...