Wagner Group Ukraine

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Daily mail is full of horror nonsense articles about the melts . 

There day will come , I have no doubt of that . 

I could go a life time without hearing thunderstruck again I think I'd be good? was out battalion official un official theme song. We actually had a guy on deployment hack into the bases loud speakers ( camp beruing Kuwait) and play it at least three times a week randomly.... O 1-155 "Dixie Thunder" it's like another world looking back

Was it Wagner that attempted to move on a US JSOC base in/near Syria a few years back? I can't remember the name of it all but iirc a mob of them were closing on a base of Delta and Rangers, the politicians phoned up their Russian counterparts to confirm this convoy wasn't Russian Federation forces and were in fact PMCs, and then called in C-130 gunships, A-10s and F-22s.

Reading it was like it had been written by some low budget direct to DVD film. The units and kit Wagner came up against in that instance was a comprehensive list of all the 'cool shit' the yanks have.

• Haha 1