• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah but he’s Ukrainian. :D

No, fair. As a this sites wise man has already told me on this thread, “you learn something knew everyday”.

For a hypothetical British op, would RE divers join up with Navy clearance divers? Or would it depend on what units are deployed. Or would it exclusively be RE? I just assumed RE area of responsibility would have normally been fresh water.

RE I believe is coastal waters and fresh and fast . 

Think anything seaborne is navy , however the likes of the skill set required to carry out an orchestrated attack would require a massive supporting infrastructure , entire boat fulls , the nonsense Of divers swimming miles under the waves carrying equipment just doesn’t happen ….as you will be aware. More so aimed at others 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

RE I believe is coastal waters and fresh and fast . 

Think anything seaborne is navy , however the likes of the skill set required to carry out an orchestrated attack would require a massive supporting infrastructure , entire boat fulls , the nonsense Of divers swimming miles under the waves carrying equipment just doesn’t happen ….as you will be aware. More so aimed at others 

Makes total sense.

I've actually just been reading up about the RE divers. I just assumed the underwater demolition of, for instance shore defences for an amphibious landing, would be exclusively done by one of the clearance diver squadrons. Sort of hand in hand with destroying mines and reconnaissance etc. I didn't quite realise how skilled the RE divers were or in fact that they trained alongside Navy at Horsea. I suppose their skills would be in much more demand with more complex demolition tasks than simple shore defences. Especially these days with reduced head count.

Anything 'underwater' fascinates me.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Makes total sense.

I've actually just been reading up about the RE divers. I just assumed the underwater demolition of, for instance shore defences for an amphibious landing, would be exclusively done by one of the clearance diver squadrons. Sort of hand in hand with destroying mines and reconnaissance etc. I didn't quite realise how skilled the RE divers were or in fact that they trained alongside Navy at Horsea. I suppose their skills would be in much more demand with more complex demolition tasks than simple shore defences. Especially these days with reduced head count.

Anything 'underwater' fascinates me.

If you ever meet a re diver , it’s an impressive fete on the c v , as they don’t give it away . It’s a hugely demanding course where you get one maybe two shots at. There’s no RE diver trade , as such but divers are held to higher physical accountability as they are required to be able to dive at a moments notice anywhere If required. It’s literally another job on top of your day time role. 

I attended an in-house dive apptitude , however I promoted and at that time cpls couldn’t attend dive courses , one of my biggest regrets really in life . Each unit holds a dive team , I believe the two biggest are the airborne and commando re sqns , natch , as it’s a physically demanding role . 

the dive school is manned heavily by re staff I believe as military diving , although held by the navy , I think is accountable to the re . It’s a rigourous profession and taken very seriously capability wise . Some of the best solders I’ve had the pleasure of freaking with are divers move qualled , conversely some of the best have also flashed whilst in course and walked away 5 grand a year worse off . 

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you ever meet a re diver , it’s an impressive fete on the c v , as they don’t give it away . It’s a hugely demanding course where you get one maybe two shots at. There’s no RE diver trade , as such but divers are held to higher physical accountability as they are required to be able to dive at a moments notice anywhere If required. It’s literally another job on top of your day time role. 

I attended an in-house dive apptitude , however I promoted and at that time cpls couldn’t attend dive courses , one of my biggest regrets really in life . Each unit holds a dive team , I believe the two biggest are the airborne and commando re sqns , natch , as it’s a physically demanding role . 

the dive school is manned heavily by re staff I believe as military diving , although held by the navy , I think is accountable to the re . It’s a rigourous profession and taken very seriously capability wise . Some of the best solders I’ve had the pleasure of freaking with are divers move qualled , conversely some of the best have also flashed whilst in course and walked away 5 grand a year worse off . 

So I've read mate, mostly on the Navy side though. The SF units tend to get all the recognition from joe bloggs. But as you point out, there are much lesser known units and trades, like the ones in question, who have taken things to the next level but only get the recognition from those in the forces who actually understand.

Part of me would love it if nordstream was a British job. I could take the onslaught of memes from all the truthseekers :laugh:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1

Behind the scenes:; From China to [DS] U.S. October Plans.

_The arrest of XI by [DS] MSM news was a counter measures ( flash flag ops news event) to try and hide the the Arrest of CCP officials that were planning a coup again XI. ( I had previously stated in WIRE'S> XI was safe and in protection)//// _Its now clear the Military Brigade that entered Beijing was there in defense of XI and surrounded him for protection. And SEVERAL CCP members were Arrested and executed.

>The attempted MILITARY COUP was staged by ROTHSCHILDs/ ROCKEFELLERS/ VATICAN/ BLACKROCK/ DAVOS GROUP. ECT ECT.  in hopes the Military Coup over XI would stop the backing of FULL Russian Alliance and the annexation of UKRAINE. The second reasons for the attempted coup was to take over BRICS  momentary reserve system that half of the world currency has moved too.

_The [ DS] agenda for October in the U.S. is to final charge TRUMP with Freefall crimes sand hopes to put him on house arrest and stop the Rallys he's been hosting.  These changes will connect to treason against a sitting current U.s. president ( Biden) for the Jan 6. And current Statements Trump has made at Rally's on Election fraud and for help fund Election turnovers through Save America PAC. ....

( Don't be discouraged to this news... Of you been following closely the past years you should understand by now.... TRUMP is not alone but placed by HIGH LEVEL CLEARANCE MILITARY COMMANDERS AND WHITE HATS INTEL ALLIANCE)///... All this is setting a STAGE ? for [ DECLASS ] and opening doors military intervention.

_[ DS] is currently trying desperately to activate 25th amendment and remove BIDEN and stop U.S. Elections through the confusing moment,.. ( the whole BIDEN with dementia and acting out in public strangely had always been a scapegoat event by the DS to use)///

>CHINA/RUSSIAN CABLES: NO U.S. ELECTIONS

>AS EU. NATO UN DAVOS GROUP KAZARIAN push for FULL war with Russian to help facilitate a MAJOR FALSE FLAG EVENT to bring in U.S. MILITARY into open war with RUSSIA this could help halt U S. ELECTIONS

_DNC now looking to OFFICIALLY BRINGING THE U.S. INTO WAR AGAINST RUSSIA.... This would bring legal Arrests of U.S. citizens who side with RUSSIA as treasonous actions. This would also lead to Censorship of U.S. citizens who speak out openly against the Current. Administration. ( EU Aliso looking to creating new laws on the same subjects.... States of War and New Emergency powers )//

>MUCH DEPENDS ON UKRAINE JOINING NATO IN EMERGENCY ALLIANCE BRINGING NATO INTO THE EU.

AS THE DEEP STATE COLLAPSEs World wide

Their final ♠️♦️ cards are being played....

As EU collapses .... Hungary , POLAND.. ITALY

Begin silent manoeuvres to help EXPOSE the weakness of the EU system and have their own October surprises in store.

Don't be dismayed by the news here I write..

I WARNED you all these EVENTS were coming long long ago..... And NORTH KOREA WILL get ready to make their move!!!!! ( as PUTIN and Kim Jong-un met yesterday... WIRES: are buzzing)//

2 years of Military control on the streets Marshal Law<3.11

Laws of WAR

We are finally coming into this_EVENT of the STORM as Military commanders in DC began discussions on > U.S. National Emergency broadcast and executions plan to Activate Laws Of War protocol 3.11 and END>FOREIGN OCCUPATION of the The Branches of Government.

_As the Arrest of Trump looms. Nuclear threat increase ( pushed by U S. DS military ,> Nord Stream/ selling of Arms weapons through UKRAINE war to other countries). BIDEN laptop EXPOSED. . ELECTION Fraud EXPOSURE. BIDEN crime family deep inside CCP espionage ring Connected to hunter illegal investments in foreign trades /selling of U.S. oil to China ..... Deft ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT

The list of endless of Biden crimr family. Obama crime org. Clinton corruption ring.. That all lead to DAVOS GROUP. VATICAN/ KAZARIAN/ ECT ECT ECT ECT CABAL CONTROL..........

As the Q Alliance and COMMANDERS in CHEYENNE mnt. Prepare for the [DS]s final plans to throw U.S. ELECTIONS/bring U.S. Into WORLD WAR with RUSSIA and CHINA.. The STAGE IS NOW SET as we head into the NEXT COMING EVENTS OF 3.11 and 2 years of Military Marshal Law in the streets of the U.S.

GERMANY military marshal law is also expected as their military is expecting mass riots and major civil unrest.

EU WILL COLLAPSE IN SUCCESSIONS like Domino's and NATO WILL DIVIDE. UN WILL CEASE./////

______

This is a very important month leading into November on fire ?

>Red OCTObeR

It's very important what DURHAM is doing for public awakenimg .... But as I have said numerous times .... the corrupt U.S. SYSTEM WILL NOT PROSECUTE ITSELF.....

.> It has to all go military.

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY ~ Q

-EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HAD TO HAPPEN......

to bring in military intervention......

Stay strong. Have Faith . Trust the PLAN

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What about using trained dolphins to place bombs by findi g the gas pipes using echo locations, theyre never gona be suspected

No worse than a terrier with no collar could be a goer, see what born and stiffy think before going public though ?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What about using trained dolphins to place bombs by findi g the gas pipes using echo locations, theyre never gona be suspected

The Russians are capable of that. There are two cages of protection dolphins already stationed outside on of the harbours where the Russian fleet is. But the amount of explosives needed for the pipe ine sabotage is way too heavy to be carried by Flipper.