1 hour ago, stop.end said:

No lol.. I dont think you work in a petrol station.. that's the thing I don't even think about you or care what you do for a living I only read what you type on here...and I don't mean that in a bad or spiteful way ?.... re read what I have quoted... finding a pipeline  isn't hard you said... we know this poindexter its you that's trying to make out it is ya diva... like everything isnt really that hard to figure out... try locating a good Cork white... 2.5 meters in the deep way no collar on and if you can do that I might listen to you ??.

So the real point is... there's either some real life mossad James bond shit happening which in all honestyI personally I don't think its that..... OR... if anyone has been following certain geo political issues and 2+2 really still does equal 4. 

I would say it’s granted not thinking about someone on the internet isn't spiteful.

LOL Have you seriously just compared locating a collarless terrier in an earth to locating a pipeline buried under the sea bed? Or is that another one of your apparently pointless and totally not nuanced anecdotes?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I would say it’s granted not thinking about someone on the internet isn't spiteful.

LOL Have you seriously just compared locating a collarless terrier in an earth to locating a pipeline buried under the sea bed? Or is that another one of your apparently pointless and totally not nuanced anecdotes?

it’s most likely easier for the us to find the pipeline then it would be to find a terrier ? 

it’s always the us isn’t it all they do is take the piss 

MILITARY MOVEMENTS<

_Hungarian forces start to Seal 250 mile border along the south region to SERBIA.../// As SERBIA secretly runs military exercises and place Artillery and munitions in the north and west Territories with them Air defense missile systems delivered by China in summer.

_Large Scale military DRILLS/FULL EXERCISES on the North and East coast of UK taking place with U.S. military and NATO  >500 mile long Wall of Fleets line the East coast of UK

_German Military Defense Exercise in north Region of Deutschland on both side of the oceans taking place with Air support Systems and readiness Operations

_Kaliningrad activates ULD33 DANGER AREA ACTIVATED with Russian Subs in vicinity in area. As Poland , NATO Ships create a barrier near Gdynia Poland

_Romanian Forces run military DRILLS and creates military wall with hundreds of tanks and fighter jets on the east regions.... This military Wall front is connected to Hungary military Wall front.

_RUSSIA increases military troops along RUSSIAN border with Ukraine and creates a 700 mile Military Front Wall as more Squadrons arrive from middle and East RUSSIA

_______

It's getting heavy friends and Germanys super inflation is headed to record levels. As a simple street food Donars ( European burrito) double it's prices and shops increase prices on all products drastically. ..

Some clipets from putins speech today ….

JUST IN - Putin: "Anglo-Saxons" blew up the Nord Stream pipelines.

??⚡Putin called "rules-based order" proposed by the West "nonsense"

Western elites have always been and remain colonizers - Putin

Oh my God Putin is going for it :

“I’d like to say that it is the dictatorship of the West including the peoples of the West - such denial of humanity and of being human of this Satanism” - Putin

??❗Putin: we have many like-minded people all over the world, and we see their support.  A liberation movement against unipolar hegemony is developing all over the world.  Today we are fighting to make dictatorship and despotism forever a thing of the past.  A policy built on the exclusivity of someone and the suppression of other cultures and peoples is criminal.  We must turn this shameful page.  The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible.  It won't be like before.

??❗Putin: The West denies moral standards, religion, family.  Do we really want Russia to have “parent number one, two, three” instead of “mom and dad” and that perversions that lead to degradation and extinction are imposed on children in schools, supposedly there are some genders, except for women and men?  For us, this is unacceptable.

??⚡Paper money (dollar and euro) cannot feed people - Putin

F30700B8-3C21-41D1-8358-21CB9BAA1F9A.png

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

MILITARY MOVEMENTS<

_Hungarian forces start to Seal 250 mile border along the south region to SERBIA.../// As SERBIA secretly runs military exercises and place Artillery and munitions in the north and west Territories with them Air defense missile systems delivered by China in summer.

_Large Scale military DRILLS/FULL EXERCISES on the North and East coast of UK taking place with U.S. military and NATO  >500 mile long Wall of Fleets line the East coast of UK

_German Military Defense Exercise in north Region of Deutschland on both side of the oceans taking place with Air support Systems and readiness Operations

_Kaliningrad activates ULD33 DANGER AREA ACTIVATED with Russian Subs in vicinity in area. As Poland , NATO Ships create a barrier near Gdynia Poland

_Romanian Forces run military DRILLS and creates military wall with hundreds of tanks and fighter jets on the east regions.... This military Wall front is connected to Hungary military Wall front.

_RUSSIA increases military troops along RUSSIAN border with Ukraine and creates a 700 mile Military Front Wall as more Squadrons arrive from middle and East RUSSIA

_______

It's getting heavy friends and Germanys super inflation is headed to record levels. As a simple street food Donars ( European burrito) double it's prices and shops increase prices on all products drastically. ..

You do realise that stuff like that is written by guys from Ohio who live in their mams basement and masturbate to posters of Yasmin bleeth from 1996 . ? 

Please, without any sort of partisan based insults , tell me you don’t believe that ?? 

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

This makes an interesting read if you have the time to go through it all;

WWW.SPIEGEL.DE

The search for the perpetrators has begun following Monday's sabotage attack on the Nord Stream pipelines. Which countries could have been behind it, and how...

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

This makes an interesting read if you have the time to go through it all;

WWW.SPIEGEL.DE

The search for the perpetrators has begun following Monday's sabotage attack on the Nord Stream pipelines. Which countries could have been behind it, and how...

That’s a great piece. Covering a lot, and a lot more, of what’s been discussed on here already and the potential methods of sabotage.

• Thanks 1

The Germans were warned in summer by the CIA about a possible attack scenario on the Nord Stream pipelines. U.S. intelligence claimed to have intercepted Russian communications in which concerns were expressed about possible Ukrainian attacks on Western infrastructure. The Ukrainians allegedly tried to rent a boat in Sweden for this purpose. The CIA did not consider the scenario of a Ukrainian attack to be very credible, but the mere fact that the possibility of an attack on Western infrastructure was mentioned by the Russian side prompted the Americans to warn the Germans about the scenario.

:whistling:

5C55CBA3-DEAD-4186-BBCB-3CDF2158F19D.jpeg

• Like 1