• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what ever else is edible ?DSC_3011.JPG.de005265703b0ca3e28e5e6c78b8ceac.JPG

Goodman dc,I was reading something from someone yesterday an they said the reset is screwed,they ran out of time,people will no be fooled so much again,there trying there best for digital ids,covid was there chance but folk rebelled,goodstuff

Unless another 'emergency' comes about then there stuck in the mud for the meantime.

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what ever else is edible ?DSC_3011.JPG.de005265703b0ca3e28e5e6c78b8ceac.JPG

Dan you need a good bow saw,that we thing will be no good when the electric goes out?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Whats the price of them? Been considering one for a while 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My freezer never been so full of game. Dogs won’t be getting so much that’s for sure 

43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I would have to travel for that...I get on with the only folks who keep birds my way??

My best mate is a keeper he gives me plenty of game. He been culling a few bucks recently got phone call to go collect one. Soon filled freezer up ? bird flu hammering the birds around me. 

Odds for blowing up gas pipes Ukraine    7/4 Poland 2/1 Germany 100/30 USA 9/2 Russia 11/2  Biden Clinton Obama had something to do with it  1/7 odds on fav follow the money ? $$$                             Tap google who done it 

7D51BA50-0940-4849-8F91-BF3F3530C7FF.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
21 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Genuinely don't get what your point is. Do you think I work at a petrol station? LOL

Finding pipeline in a f***ing field isn't hard, lol, like I said, I have done it. Subsea introduces challenges. None of which are insurmountable, especially in shallow waters.

No lol.. I dont think you work in a petrol station.. that's the thing I don't even think about you or care what you do for a living I only read what you type on here...and I don't mean that in a bad or spiteful way ?.... re read what I have quoted... finding a pipeline  isn't hard you said... we know this poindexter its you that's trying to make out it is ya diva... like everything isnt really that hard to figure out... try locating a good Cork white... 2.5 meters in the deep way no collar on and if you can do that I might listen to you ??.

So the real point is... there's either some real life mossad James bond shit happening which in all honestyI personally I don't think its that..... OR... if anyone has been following certain geo political issues and 2+2 really still does equal 4. 

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I got the Lidl toy version last month. Ideal for stealth swim clearances.