1 minute ago, Borr said:

I'm a pipe welder , but haven't really read the topic , I'd imagine the whole lot would've been radiology tested and no defects allowed but who know the EU might've got the cheapest Bulgarian quote in ..or it was found that there was a catastrophic material failure ( pipe from Thailand).. After the world has done this sort of thing for 50 years I'd imagine there's a protocol, so sabatage would be my bet.....at a glance

• Like 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

The naivety of some is incredible. 

What have the yanks to benefit from? Nothing.

But Biden isn't an American though, he's a globalist just like most European PM's and those supporting the Ukraine narrative. It benefits globalism and globalist interests. If folk don't know what those interests are by now you need to catch up on what's actually going on in the REAL world. 

• Like 1
Just now, Borr said:

Yes I'm very familiar lol, but all defects lessen as familiarity grows, temps , materials , weld processes become safer with every defect so I stand by previous statement...

I don’t disagree, except that defects do happen, even during manufacture, even in the eu.

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But Biden isn't an American though, he's a globalist just like most European PM's and those supporting the Ukraine narrative. It benefits globalism and globalist interests. If folk don't know what those interests are by now you need to catch up on what's actually going on in the REAL world. 

Get f****d you conspiracy maniac, is the covid section dry....flu will be along soon maybe even some flat earth stuff

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t disagree, except that defects do happen, even during manufacture, even in the eu.

They do .... Without the evidence which is easily obtainable I can't argue, but again a high sec line would have high end inspection. That said I know hinkley has had a cowboy inspection co caught out and that's nuclear so I'll wait for what should be an easily answered question, once welds are assessed 

Just now, chartpolski said:

Just a little aside; many years ago my brother was working on the new Shelterdeck Shipyard, on the Wear, Sunderland, and the welding team he was with were all red indians from America.

Cheers.

Native American....

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Apologies I was rude, sometimes though you muddy an already muddy pond...

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:

They do .... Without the evidence which is easily obtainable I can't argue, but again a high sec line would have high end inspection. That said I know hinkley has had a cowboy inspection co caught out and that's nuclear so I'll wait for what should be an easily answered question, once welds are assessed 

I found that generally Western operators (National Grid, GRT, Chevron Midstream etc) had high a high calibre of technical staff and were hard to mug off. Chinese, Asian, and the smaller Middle Eastern operators (not the likes of aramco), could be sold snake oil and would take a back hander for an inspection contract. That’s not to say Western standards eliminated faults, but they’d spend a fortune dealing with them and wouldn’t tolerate bullshit.

• Like 1