Nice walk on beach this morning

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut mesen worse tekkin a shit int hedge

Stunning morning for a mooch on beach. But nearly ended up a vet job because this simple b*****d thought it would be a good idea to run back up on the tops where we came down from then jump about 12ft

he’s could be that way ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

the land is perfect man but the hares will straight line most pets even this time a year  ? ? ?

going to be an interesting winter with these two youngsters i have...they have put quite a few to bed already ...I'm quite surprised cos there only sposed to be bunny bashers....

weather they can handle 30 mile of slop of course remains to be seen

Edited by TOMO
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

going to be an interesting winter with these two youngsters i have...they have put quite a few to bed already ...I'm quite surprised cos there only sposed to be bunny bashers....

weather they can handle 30 mile of slop of course remains to be seen

happy days mate 

30 mile a slop separates the men from the oaps ? 

Edited by mC HULL
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no i’m always around them parts mate shame it’s so dry or i would a took you to spin a few bangers?

Tuesday an Wednesday a went for a little mooch not much about but pink footed geese lol f***ing loads of them spotted about on the land. I've not seen one rabbit what's crack with that mate. Normally on coast sides you'll see plenty ? Round sand la mere area an Withernsea not one. Seen a young roe buck that's it. Give it another 20 years Withernsea an here at sand la mere are guna be taken by the sea mc pal. Was talking to an old chap fishing been on here 35 years. Was saying at the top near coast path there was a football pitch little boat house too an a little bar for fellas from boat house. All been taken by the sea. Plus was saying in next couple of years that little fishing pond on the site will be f****d with seas water. Some decent fish held in there for a little pond. Old fella was pulling some 10lb plus out on pole grear to see 81 years of age he was deaf as f**k like You just had to listen to him talk lol

13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no i’m always around them parts mate shame it’s so dry or i would a took you to spin a few bangers?

Just gone past where my grandad used to work Arco big old unit that in Hull. Had a good doo there for all clothing an footwear for work. Just some nice winter jackets sprayway , berghouse , Jack wolf too used to get them for next to nowt. Still gets abit knocked off but not over half price. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Tuesday an Wednesday a went for a little mooch not much about but pink footed geese lol f***ing loads of them spotted about on the land. I've not seen one rabbit what's crack with that mate. Normally on coast sides you'll see plenty ? Round sand la mere area an Withernsea not one. Seen a young roe buck that's it. Give it another 20 years Withernsea an here at sand la mere are guna be taken by the sea mc pal. Was talking to an old chap fishing been on here 35 years. Was saying at the top near coast path there was a football pitch little boat house too an a little bar for fellas from boat house. All been taken by the sea. Plus was saying in next couple of years that little fishing pond on the site will be f****d with seas water. Some decent fish held in there for a little pond. Old fella was pulling some 10lb plus out on pole grear to see 81 years of age he was deaf as f**k like You just had to listen to him talk lol

the camp site moved mate all went in the sea not many rabbits mate but plenty of other stuff to run it’s not a bad site is it bangers 

14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just gone past where my grandad used to work Arco big old unit that in Hull. Had a good doo there for all clothing an footwear for work. Just some nice winter jackets sprayway , berghouse , Jack wolf too used to get them for next to nowt. Still gets abit knocked off but not over half price. 

looks like a football stadium  don’t it ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Tuesday a Wednesday a went for a little mooch not much about but pink footed geese lol f***ing loads of them spotted about on the land. I've not seen one rabbit what's crack with that mate. Normally on coast sides you'll see plenty ? Round sand la mere area an Withernsea not one. Seen a young roe buck that's it. Give it another 20 years Withernsea an here at sand la mere are guna be taken by the sea mc pal. Was talking to an old chap fishing been on here 35 years. Was saying at the top near coast path there was a football pitch little boat house too an a little bar for fellas from boat house. All been taken by the sea. Plus was saying in next couple of years that little fishing pond on the site will be f****d with seas water. Some decent fish held in there for a little pond. Old fella was pulling some 10lb plus out on pole grear to see 81 years of age he was deaf as f**k like You just had to listen to him talk lol

Be better off going inland from there, over main Rd toward Driff… but you’ll need eyes in back of your head!

way more stuff to go at  

chicken farm few miles up coasts just lost all the birds to bird flu, blames on them soddin geese:(