Shooting on a cultivated field with a broken heart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know how you feel.   I lost my spaniel a year and a few days ago.  I miss her presence so much.  When we come home both the wife and me look for her to be laying on her bed or getting underfoot.  Most times she would be standing in front of me gazing intently right through me or resting her muzzle on my thigh.  The year has gone in a flash.

• Like 1

Just watched the shoot video.  you had a good day there.  It would have been a bummer if nothing turned out to play.  A good example of decoying on a piece of bare dirt.... no crop showing.  I thought that the shot cam images were good.  watching the target picture would help a new shooter as to what the overall picture looked like.

• 4 months later...
On 21/12/2022 at 11:05, Meece said:

Just watched the shoot video.  you had a good day there.  It would have been a bummer if nothing turned out to play.  A good example of decoying on a piece of bare dirt.... no crop showing.  I thought that the shot cam images were good.  watching the target picture would help a new shooter as to what the overall picture looked like.

The shot cam helped me shit loads to be fair main reason I bought it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel for you as we lost our Molly over 6 months ago and still have a few tears when we see pictures of her, they’re such a huge part of your life and it’s like losing a family member, it will get a little easier as the days go on but right now it’s very raw.