Does anyone work or breed malinos type lurchers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better one of my bros dog 

treat yourself to one shaark you can start a thread my very first lurcher ? ? 

Good job I wouldn’t business wi him if he were from Coalville if I were u  They eat there young 

Posted Images

Gooey, oh Gooey, what hast thou to say, Gooey?!

Don't sit on the fence  just because 'F' has bottled it, AGAIN.

I just put 'F' because I don't want you coming over all 'unnecessary' again, at the mere mention of his name, the absolute bottling BULLSHITTER!!

I will NOT be leaving this site anytime soon.

As you say, it's only banter lol ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The guy who had the 2 mali one was a rescue about 9 months old but well behaved . And looked a cracker the other dog was steady as a rock but older . After looking on the net what put me off was when put to a grew they in theory could and I did see one advertised a dog  that was 28 to the shoulder but still only 9 months old . I did read a few old topics from the site from a few years ago about the breed but sadly think the guys who started the topics have left the site . And any other info is a bit sparse . Dog I have now is 13 a bit wobbly but it's cradle to grave with me like all my other dogs . Was basically looking into the future but as I ain't no spring chicken may look for a lurcher x lurcher type with heavy whippet influences in it but good feet and coat . A previous comment on that they can be a bit of an handful kind of turned me off plus it would have to be a pup definitely were as I would more likely with a lurcher give a cast off from the pound a second chance like the dog I have now .

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

There's a fella on this site, sure he said his brother has a 1st cross whippet/malinois.

Remember a pic of it on top of a bale of straw/hay.

Forget the name of the thread now.

German shepherd first x, thread, vfr400boy ?

Eye my bro has one it's a good gaurd and has a very good pray drive I can't find the pic of him stood up only this one 

20170901_223017_IMG_4636.PNG

Screenshot_20191228-084158_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Gooey, oh Gooey, what hast thou to say, Gooey?!

Don't sit on the fence  just because 'F' has bottled it, AGAIN.

I just put 'F' because I don't want you coming over all 'unnecessary' again, at the mere mention of his name, the absolute bottling BULLSHITTER!!

I will NOT be leaving this site anytime soon.

As you say, it's only banter lol ??

just looked what was happening shaark joshua has had the contract 11 days an hasn’t even sent it back with any amendments eddie hearn and joshua were never taking that fight coming off 2 losses he has lost his pen again ? 

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just looked what was happening shaark joshua has had the contract 11 days an hasn’t even sent it back with any amendments eddie hearn and joshua were never taking that fight coming off 2 losses he has lost his pen again ? 

The big dosser 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You really think fury's team would send Joshua's team a straightforward contract to sign, AND impose a strict deadline for it to be signed?!

Kin el Gooey, you're as gullible as f**k!!

Again, Gooey, fury has NEVER wanted a joshua fight, stop believing all the bullshit he keeps spouting, it's just him trying to sound/stay relevant. 

He won't fight usyck either.

That's it from me, on this subject. Don't reply to this post, we've already spoiled enough of this thread.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Atleast fury has not made a cringey as f**k rap up. Usyk really f****d Joshua’s head up ??

time to make raps but 2 weeks with a contract isn’t enough to send it back stating what you don’t like ? these joshua groupies ? shaark would suck him dry ? ? 

• Haha 1
On 27/09/2022 at 15:36, jok said:

If I was you, which I’m not, I’d be having a look at Picardi x Greyhound as an all rounder. Good guard, good with kids and hell of a good on the big stuff. Jok.

Who’s got Picardy shepherds though jok