See the Italian's have went far right

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are governed by hand wringing wet wipes that are terrified of the left leaning press. If they actually got out of their Westminster bubble and toured the country talking to real people they would r

You know she will be labelled racist, bigot, fascist blah blah blah but surely everything she is saying is common sense and what most "normal" people think.. You haven't got to hate anybody, colo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Never mind  chaps .

Theres a brown face looking at houses for sale near you all as we write .

Phase 1 of occupied Britain well under way .

Just don’t sell your houses to them, I didn’t…..told the estate agent not to send any round because I would just tell them to go away.

He looked a bit shocked and he did send one round but I just said “No, go away”

Spade sat outside for an hour and a half while I got bombarded with calls from the agent telling me he was a cash buyer and all that old bollocks, I just said “Look, I told you not to send any round” and eventually the African and the agent got the message.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 26/09/2022 at 11:20, Nicepix said:

Said this the other day on the next pm thread. It is all right SAYING that you will turn the immigrants back. But DOING it is a different matter. The Human Rights Act for one thing doesn't allow for it. There are marine laws that prevent it and the EU will take action too. She has got in on a false promise. However, this result demonstrates to everybody what the public want. This is Italy's Brexit Party moment in time. 

Uk will never stop the Immigrants getting in as they to soft on the ones that make it and I don't see Italy being any diffrent as like you say human rights etc 

• Like 1
On 26/09/2022 at 11:54, NEWKID said:

She aint afraid to say it and the electorate weren't afraid to back her... fair play to them...

Lol..she's another cult puppet... she backs digital I.d.s,  supports the other cults favourite puppet at the minute  zelensky... and is a member of the Aspen institute..... a saviour my fek... lol.

25 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..she's another cult puppet... she backs digital I.d.s,  supports the other cults favourite puppet at the minute  zelensky... and is a member of the Aspen institute..... a saviour my fek... lol.

To be serious about immigration, digital i.d. is a necessary evil. 

• Like 1