See the Italian's have went far right

Just been googling up on this woman ,she seems to be a political breath of fresh air ,good luck to her ,she will have to take a leaf out of Trumps book and use social media for her message because the msm seems to have affixed "far right " , " neo fascist " and " Mussolini " to her name .

As an aside I have just read that an Irish lady shot Mussolini in the nose in 1926 ,! Who knew ?

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are governed by hand wringing wet wipes that are terrified of the left leaning press. If they actually got out of their Westminster bubble and toured the country talking to real people they would r

You know she will be labelled racist, bigot, fascist blah blah blah but surely everything she is saying is common sense and what most "normal" people think.. You haven't got to hate anybody, colo

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I disagree, it’s win/win….she can say it and if the EU block her then she can paint them as the bad guy and it’s wonderful PR for people who want to see nation states back.

Its not just the EU who will  cause the abandonment of this policy. Italy would be ostracised by virtually every nation and the CoHR would issue an order banning the practice within days. Also it would be in breach of maritime law so the UN would probably also get involved.  The best thing to come from it is that pressure will mount on the EU to stop immigrants getting to Europe. That is good new for us.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Its not just the EU who will  cause the abandonment of this policy. Italy would be ostracised by virtually every nation and the CoHR would issue an order banning the practice within days. Also it would be in breach of maritime law so the UN would probably also get involved.  The best thing to come from it is that pressure will mount on the EU to stop immigrants getting to Europe. That is good new for us.

I guess you need a bit of "posturing" to get the point across, it may not result in the wholesale change promised, but, a few more willing to posture and put pressure on could see some changes...

• Like 1

See this is my beliefs, everybodies different, id love to go to france for a battlefield tour and to experience french village relaxed cutlure, so id go to france to experience that way of life, id love to tour the nordic countries to experience that way of life, but if i wanted to experience middle eastern life and culture and Somalian culture id go to the middle east or africa to do it, not fecking france for somalian or sweden for middle eastern, its wrong to try wipe out the different cultures in europe and around the world in the name of multiculturalism.  Some of us dont want to go near fecking 3rd world countries and equally dont want to be living among them either in their native countries or here in ours. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I guess you need a bit of "posturing" to get the point across, it may not result in the wholesale change promised, but, a few more willing to posture and put pressure on could see some changes...

Defo and equally if more agree to stop immigration by camel jockeys or baboon's on 2 legs then they have to change the laws to make it work to stop. Or else a massive implosion is going to happen in the EU and its a free for all then. 

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

See this is my beliefs, everybodies different, id love to go to france for a battlefield tour and to experience french village relaxed cutlure, so id go to france to experience that way of life, id love to tour the nordic countries to experience that way of life, but if i wanted to experience middle eastern life and culture and Somalian culture id go to the middle east or africa to do it, not fecking france for somalian or sweden for middle eastern, its wrong to try wipe out the different cultures in europe and around the world in the name of multiculturalism.  Some of us dont want to go near fecking 3rd world countries and equally dont want to be living among them either in their native countries or here in ours. 

Spot on Len :yes:

I went to Tunisia once - the place needs carpet bombing.

• Haha 4

Good luck to the Wops its a start and any sign of Europeans standing up for themselves has to be a good thing.....unafraid to identify with her own biological make up and a desire to align to her own kind....brilliant,hopefully more of Europe will follow Sweden,Hungary,Italy's examples........comes to something when mighty England will no doubt be last to follow,we used to lead the world ffs !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Good luck to the Wops its a start and any sign of Europeans standing up for themselves has to be a good thing.....unafraid to identify with her own biological make up and a desire to align to her own kind....brilliant,hopefully more of Europe will follow Sweden,Hungary,Italy's examples........comes to something when mighty England will no doubt be last to follow,we used to lead the world ffs !

We are governed by hand wringing wet wipes that are terrified of the left leaning press. If they actually got out of their Westminster bubble and toured the country talking to real people they would realise that if they took a leaf out of Italy’s book they would be in favour with most of the country and stay in power for a long time. Instead they listen to the left leaning middle class and shit themselves about what the press will say. 
I long for a leader of this country like giorgia meloni or le pen.  

• Like 9
7 hours ago, socks said:

We are governed by hand wringing wet wipes that are terrified of the left leaning press. If they actually got out of their Westminster bubble and toured the country talking to real people they would realise that if they took a leaf out of Italy’s book they would be in favour with most of the country and stay in power for a long time. Instead they listen to the left leaning middle class and shit themselves about what the press will say. 

Same here mate

7 hours ago, socks said:

Look how many barristers are in the government and shadow cabinet. And look how much money is being earned by barristers defending immigration cases. Connection?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1