• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, do you ever stop to listen to yourself, you absolute lemon. 

Seen two, heard one barking. No shots fired.

More than likely this years young calling after being pushed away by adults. It's not just mating when they call. Every year in September a thread will come up asking if there pairing up early. T

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Might as well join all the other cock jockeys on this site .....its full of them ?

you the same guy who openingly admitted to muffing arse and selling out your work colleagues to climb the work ladder??? then got f****d off yourself??? tells me everything I need to know about you...slimy ??

• Like 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

tells me everything I need to know about you...slimy ??

You know nothing about me...

That's the brilliant thing about this site , everyone is an expert on all subjects. 

It's called Hunting Life when all anyone spouts is rubbish instead of talking about hunting they talk shite about Covid and Next PM etc ...

Let's talk about the cost of living crisis eh

What about all those sad c**ts using food banks instead of giving up the fags and booze ??????? feckin scum ?

there's always someone less fortunate than others,who needs help...the mark of a proper cnut taking the piss out of those less fortunate than ones self pal...most folks are 2 pay cheques away from losing it all these days,let's hope you don't fall on hard times eh? when you do,give me a shout and I bung you a few quid,I'm always looking for a bargain see?DSC_0003.thumb.JPG.531b9682b82d87a59c9e10329331f4af.JPGDSC_0004.thumb.JPG.a9ea72411bf59c1d79948dd15643659f.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm Ok pal ...worked , saved and invested all my life...dont need any help.

Mortgage free and enough savings to see me out.

I appreciate  some are in difficulty through no fault of there own but no sympathy for the lazy scum on benefits who have never worked and just expect handouts. 

I only care about my family and friends , every fecker else should take a look at themselves and wonder why they are in the shit ...live within your means .

29 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I'm Ok pal ...worked , saved and invested all my life...dont need any help.

Mortgage free and enough savings to see me out.

I appreciate  some are in difficulty through no fault of there own but no sympathy for the lazy scum on benefits who have never worked and just expect handouts. 

I only care about my family and friends , every fecker else should take a look at themselves and wonder why they are in the shit ...live within your means .

So your comfortable, because you did abit,BUT what's that got to do ,with you acting like the GOAT??? you have a very high opinion of yourself by the way you speak down and try and belittle folks...not a good quality in a man imo...manners cost f**k all in the grand scheme of it all?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So your comfortable, because you did abit,BUT what's that got to do ,with you acting like the GOAT??? you have a very high opinion of yourself by the way you speak down and try and belittle folks...not a good quality in a man imo...manners cost f**k all in the grand scheme of it all?

Says he who calls me a cock jockey ??

I do have a high opinion of myself your right , dont tolerate idiots, pretenders and people who have done nothing for themselves.

I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing ?