Nice one Liz

15 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Cheers, Gnash. At least you, too are trying to fathom the game plan :good:

And these laughing boys; What counterpoint do they offer to your musings? (He asked, with bated breath :rolleyes:)

For my own part? I think like this:

• All governments; Who, when, where ever, view 'their' people as farm stock. Simple. There to be 'milked' of that which we can be forced to produce.

It thus follows that they seek ways to Maximise that production. Even to the extent of wishing / attempting to cull the less than top performers.

We are their herd. Their battery unit. The more they can force out of us, the better. And, call it Super Race or Pedigree Stock; The end is the same. They want the best producers to yield the maximum, for them.

Why the Fukk then would they suddenly want to flood their carefully selected and nurtured stock with complete and utter Shit blood???

Fukk 'Sandy' and his top flight Doctors and Quantum Physicists shit. They're not Walking half way round the world, to get in an Albanian water taxi.

The gov't hasn't got a yard full of top flight, best blood brood bitches at their disposal. (Forgive the analogy) No.  But, even with a yard of largely untried hopefulls, the best they've managed so far; Why The Fukking Hell would they open the gates. Put food and warm boxes out. Then stand there, whistling and 'Here Boy' ing at every fukking mangy stray they could spot?!?

Because That's about how it looks, to me. If Anyone can see good sense in that plan? I wish they'd join THL and enlighten us.

Its not just the Uk though mate is it the whole of Europe is being flooded with the third world....the whole of Europe and indeed the world is being sold this " anyone can be anything they like " utopia......for weak nations and races to blend in,stronger nations and races have to regress and degenerate,which is exactly what we are seeing in societies......the goal being no first world successful nations and races.....no third world useless nations and races.......but a standard mediocre 2nd world sameness governed by world elites.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d honestly never really thought bout it until I read some of gnashers posts a long time ago, an even wilf in his rants says things that can’t be ignored if you got more than 2 brain cells bouncing about your bonce. I think we are being basterdised, if that’s a thing, I’m not too sure who is pulling strings or too blame, but I do know it’s happening, but even the legal ones and in particular the white legal ones, none them want to work anymore either, they all know benefit system an a bit extra from motors or drugs is enough to live a good life, one they’d never have back in there gloomy Fcuking homelands, look online an you’ll find jobs all over Britain, if your that way inclined you could walk into a nice house on a farm an earn 30k a year salary, if your willing to work, 5 days a week haha nobody wants them, 15 quid an hour in Aldi wharehouse  an mad money driving, still, nocnut wants them not even the immigrants, if we still had a dole cue tho it would be a couple mile long on sign on days ☹️?‍♂️

I can’t talk tbh, I’m Fcuking work off an goin to do shit for myself starting next week, took plunge with the moles a while back an it’s paid it’s way, so gonna do some more an earn me own cash, even 15/16/17 quid an hour ain’t enough these days, but atleast I’m home grown an ain’t gonna start punting drugs to pay me way ?

You going to start doing other pests yet?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

This is true, mate.

David Lampe, " The Last Ditch " should be on the shelf of every last one of these 'rage against the machine' merchants. Let them read it and See what I'm on about.

That they're coming / are here, and will continue to come, isn't under question. Even my retarded chicken could work That much out.

WHY?

Was unaware you kept retarded chickens mate, as for why, perhaps we've seen what these people we are letting in are capable of ,what they have done , or have you forgotten, perhaps we are scared of refusing entry, in case of repercussions , I dunno mate ,.  

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Its not just the Uk though mate is it the whole of Europe is being flooded with the third world .... a standard mediocre 2nd world sameness governed by world elites.

16 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:
  • All governments; Who, when, where ever .....

We're on the same page there then ?

So, ye reckon they're going for a homogenised stock? Cardboard box people? All the same and easily handled? I've picked up hints of that train of thought before.

But ~ and I'm very deliberately eschewing the tired old analogy's about 'oil and water'.   Let's just cut to the chase here; Islam. How the Fukk are they going to rinse islam out of the mix? Just simply not gonna happen.

So, what? They let islam do what it's all about doing; Taking over and subjugating. Then what? Global Saddam Hussainism??? 

10 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Was unaware you kept retarded chickens mate, as for why, perhaps we've seen what these people we are letting in are capable of ,what they have done , or have you forgotten, perhaps we are scared of refusing entry, in case of repercussions , I dunno mate ,.  

Chicken, mate. Singular. And, yes, if this bird was a human? His whole fukking family would be clubbing together to send him, one way, to a Swiss clinic :rolleyes:

For the rest of it? I think my reply to Gnasher covers my own thoughts there?

Either way; There's no way They're " scared of refusing entry ". Is there?

Can't fukking get enough of them, fast enough, more like!

WHY?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its amazing just how little its spoken about as you say Ken......the very basic " Why " is something that just seems to go under the radar.

My theory gets laughed at by some but i truly believe that " they "....as in the worlds biggest powers Black Rock/Vanguard and the likes are taking us into an era of " Humanitarianism " that precedes anything else be it financial,historical,anything......i honestly believe that in 500 years time this era will be looked back on as a time when Third World poverty came to an end once and for all and the vast majority of the worlds population were moulded into a " sameness " under global governance.

T.ME

?Blackrock Filed For BANKRUPTCY? ?Blackrock Losing the...

Strange things are happening 

dark too light ?

15 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Haven't you got a mind of your own Ken as to why we are letting them.in, I've given you my why, how's about yours 

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

For my own part? I think like this: (Someone give Keithy a nudge, before I continue, at some length, please? I'd hate for him to sleep through this part) .....

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

We're on the same page there then ?

So, ye reckon they're going for a homogenised stock? Cardboard box people? All the same and easily handled? I've picked up hints of that train of thought before.

But ~ and I'm very deliberately eschewing the tired old analogy's about 'oil and water'.   Let's just cut to the chase here; Islam. How the Fukk are they going to rinse islam out of the mix? Just simply not gonna happen.

So, what? They let islam do what it's all about doing; Taking over and subjugating. Then what? Global Saddam Hussainism??? 

Its happening all around us Ken.....take identity politics....if you are willing to accept that a bloke can be a bird or a person can identify as a packet of peanuts then accepting that an African straight over from the third world can be British is no problem at all.....and if you can get a British person to end his own genetic line by race mixing then even better !.....to me all this stuff is connected,tolerating what we have never tolerated before,emasculating men.....its all part of the forced social engineering that i believe is being done in an attempt to bypass racial differences.....but as you rightly say its not whitey thats going to make it impossible anyway its those who have historically despised the people of nations they are invading who will scupper the plan.....you know,the ones we are encouraged to bow down,kiss the feet of and put the welcome mat out for while sitting silently as our daughters are groomed,our towns are taken over,our freedoms are suffocated,our culture is debased and our history is used to psychologically castrate us.

Rant over ?

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

packet of peanuts

:rofl: Love it! :D

Not ranting at all though, mate! Not to My mind. Why the fukk should a man ever feel that tingling little need to excuse his own words, when simply engaged in a quest for a Truth?!

Imagine us, all sat in a pub, discussing Anything in a dull, monotonous drone. No inflection. No hint of Emotion. Like the old Bowie number; " When all were minds in unithought. " !

" Psychological Castration " ? Abso fukking lutely!!! Psychologically castrated, homogenous, docilely unquestioning, white lab mice ~ like the one I just fed my frog. Raised en masse. Culled at the perfect weight.

Born simply to die in the service of a system he neither comprehends or has any control what so ever of. No forums for Him to 'rant' and question shit on.

And look how they're shutting even This shit down now! Even IanB has taken the shilling. Sold out. * No Nipples! * FFS! On you chube, they now have to say " SA ", for rape. " Ended themselves " for suicide. So on. Tiny example, because my own internet has shrivelled up to vanishingly small, even in the last Five years or so!

Anyway; Not to bog down, or divert the discussion with shit like that. Plenty more, if I wanted to go off on one!

Here's something for inside ye locker door, mate. Keep ye smiling:

Today.jpg.e711c8145cd66fa1839f1d998ae3246c.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1