Nice one Liz

7 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Maybe just maybe if some of the 6 million on benefits were willing to even work 30 hours per week they wouldn’t have the excuse to open the floodgates ?

Just saying ?

My thoughts entirely,. Much to late now, I will sign.of now, I'm going fer half of bitter , so from a second rate citizen ta ta fer now 

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

bringing thousands more last work shy cnuts that ran away from home to get benefits is gonna help nocnut is it 

Why do You think they're doing this ~ shipping them in?

Not singling ye out, mate. Just asking, because you put it there in black and white.

Everyone on here seems to be up in arms about it ~ except Sandy. I've just never yet seen Anyone open up a discussion on WHY it's happening.

It's as if the worlds gov'ts are pulling off this gigantic, perfectly choreographed and synchronised secret plan. And, when they pull back the curtain,. with a globally resounding " Tadaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!! "? We'll all gasp and say; " Fukk me! I never saw That one coming!!! :icon_eek: "

There's not even any kunt on the chube, banging on about WHY they're doing it.

Am I the only kunt living who even fukking Wonders??? ?

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Not singling ye out, mate. Just asking, because you put it there in black and white.

Everyone on here seems to be up in arms about it ~ except Sandy. I've just never yet seen Anyone open up a discussion on WHY it's happening.

It's as if the worlds gov'ts are pulling off this gigantic, perfectly choreographed and synchronised secret plan. And, when they pull back the curtain,. with a globally resounding " Tadaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!! "? We'll all gasp and say; " Fukk me! I never saw That one coming!!! :icon_eek: "

To fill vacancies , and improve growth, her words , not mine,  eh 

4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Its amazing just how little its spoken about as you say Ken......the very basic " Why " is something that just seems to go under the radar.

My theory gets laughed at by some but i truly believe that " they "....as in the worlds biggest powers Black Rock/Vanguard and the likes are taking us into an era of " Humanitarianism " that precedes anything else be it financial,historical,anything......i honestly believe that in 500 years time this era will be looked back on as a time when Third World poverty came to an end once and for all and the vast majority of the worlds population were moulded into a " sameness " under global governance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its amazing just how little its spoken about ...... the very basic " Why " is something that just seems to go under the radar.

My theory gets laughed at by some but .....

Cheers, Gnash. At least you, too are trying to fathom the game plan :good:

And these laughing boys; What counterpoint do they offer to your musings? (He asked, with bated breath :rolleyes:)

For my own part? I think like this:

• All governments; Who, when, where ever, view 'their' people as farm stock. Simple. There to be 'milked' of that which we can be forced to produce.

It thus follows that they seek ways to Maximise that production. Even to the extent of wishing / attempting to cull the less than top performers.

We are their herd. Their battery unit. The more they can force out of us, the better. And, call it Super Race or Pedigree Stock; The end is the same. They want the best producers to yield the maximum, for them.

Why the Fukk then would they suddenly want to flood their carefully selected and nurtured stock with complete and utter Shit blood???

Fukk 'Sandy' and his top flight Doctors and Quantum Physicists shit. They're not Walking half way round the world, to get in an Albanian water taxi.

The gov't hasn't got a yard full of top flight, best blood brood bitches at their disposal. (Forgive the analogy) No.  But, even with a yard of largely untried hopefulls, the best they've managed so far; Why The Fukking Hell would they open the gates. Put food and warm boxes out. Then stand there, whistling and 'Here Boy' ing at every fukking mangy stray they could spot?!?

Because That's about how it looks, to me. If Anyone can see good sense in that plan? I wish they'd join THL and enlighten us.

53 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Soon to be coming to a town or village, out in the sticks, couldn't give a monkies flange where you are they are coming to be your neighbour 

38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, they aren't just coming they're here 

This is true, mate.

David Lampe, " The Last Ditch " should be on the shelf of every last one of these 'rage against the machine' merchants. Let them read it and See what I'm on about.

That they're coming / are here, and will continue to come, isn't under question. Even my retarded chicken could work That much out.

WHY?