9 minutes ago, Astanley said:

An old pal of mine shared a cell with him for a couple of years ,a bit of a fitness fanatic himself he was amazed at Macvicars fitness regime .

An honest to goodness, old school, armed blagger! ??

"bought his muvver flowers and things....yes, he did nail my head to a table, but he was a good bloke ! "

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Turning over a new leaf and creating a better life for yourself is one thing......turning over a new leaf and then looking down your nose on the people you once made a living with....not for me people like him.

I understand he turned his life around, got a bit of education, but did he become a snide ? 

Cheers.

Yeh R.I.P. what a film.

I did hear that he give the cold shoulder to a few folk that were portrayed in the film, think it was the fella Adam Faith played. I only found out earlier today that he died, looked him up and it said 6th of September I think. 

Anyone know which characters in the film are they giving a nod to in real life, so talking 60s?, I did hear one of the Richardsons was meant to be portrayed.