Border Poll

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’m English, round here, I am the nigger ! Lol 

Lol what I saying is Ireland has a housing problem the biggest in the EU from what I hear it can't give housing to its own people But gives them blacks housing [BANNED TEXT] away or put up in hotel off subject I know ? 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fire gets paid by house insurance mate, if you need them you claim, ambulance by medical and the bins by yourself…..it’s better, you only weigh in for what you use. Health care is means teste

"Taking a bloke's country away from him" f**k me mate  it was the Irish who had their country taken from them and given to Scottish and English protestants. Not only that but the English continued to

Thats true, the wages in belfast are just a wage, dublin is the new london with wages, but too many niggers about nowadays for my liking. 

Posted Images

On 25/09/2022 at 12:48, Lenmcharristar said:

And lefties, they always vote left

They’ll move to centre to get in power then move to the far left and break up Britain, first Dublin will rule Northern Ireland then they’ll finish what they started Scotland, labour hate Britain.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Marvel said:

They’ll move to centre to get in power then move to the far left and break up Britain, first Dublin will rule Northern Ireland then they’ll finish what they started Scotland, labour hate Britain.

If they ever get voted in again, britain deserves what they get

• Like 2

See the ceasefires are holding well, great future to look forward too now as the drug wars have started, republicans whacking each other again, fella shot 9 times in donegal celtic club in west belfast, wonder what the excuses will be this time? From the leaders of course

• Haha 2